Quantcast

Who is the ugliest Final Fantasy Villain?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by lindbergh, Jan 29, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

The first time I laid my eyes on Queen Brahne of Alexandria, I knew I was staring at the face of evil. I couldn't imagine how it would be being in the same room with this evil queen. She's fat, she has a face not even a mother could love, she has awful teeth (I bet she even has bad breath), and she just looks plain weird.
    [​IMG]

Who do you think is the ugliest FF villain?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Hmm I have not played a whole lot of FF games, but when I saw that character I thought it was a fat guy lol.

3. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

Haha. He's a she. I mean, she's a girl. But yeah, you could say that she looks like a fat guy in the body of an elephant. Her ugliness makes her pretty scary. Look at this other mug shot of hers:

[​IMG]

and another:
    [​IMG]

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Wow she really is ugly lol look at that chin. :eek:

lindbergh likes this.
  5. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

Haha, lol. Yes I also think that the queen is the most hideous villain. There are other evil looking ones but they were more towards cool evil looking but this fat thing just takes the cake.

lindbergh likes this.
  6. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, the queen is pretty much the worst one. At least the other ones look kinda evil and cool. She just looks fat and gross.

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Pretty Gross chick. I swear they tried to make one of the most repulsive things ever in that game... and succeeded.

8. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

Queen Brahne is disgusting in many ways, but is she really a villain? She seemed more like just an antagonist and only for the early part of the game, heh. At least that's what I know from memory, which is unreliable. I need to replay FFIX...

Now, Kefka is ugly as hell too AND he's a clown! I hate clowns.

9. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I can't decide between two of the villains from the Final Fantasy Series. First of all, there's the Queen from IX. What's with that woman anyway? Second of all, there's Kefka. He's pretty much a creepy clown; enough said there.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member Regular

I can think of a few FF villains like Seymour and Sephiroth that are sexy and good looking, but I think you definitely found the ugliest FF villain. Wow, she looks like she probably smells bad.

11. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

Well, I think you pretty much answered your own question, I don't see anyone being uglier than that...

Jenova was pretty ugly in its weird slimy forms, if that counts.

12. Necrotica

Necrotica Active Member Regular

Haha, I've got to say that Queen Brahne takes the cake here. Kefka's probably up there too though.

13. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

Sepiroth.... jk he is fucking beautifulllllll.

14. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I don't think any one can top Queen Brahne when it comes to ugliness, especially with the games' habit of making the (usually male) top bosses look pretty as hell. I was so sure Kuja was a chick throughout the game and I was surprised to find out that it was a guy...

15. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

Hahaha yeah. He looked even girlier in Dissidia, but at least the voice sounded maleish.

16. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Physically yeah Queen Brahne takes the cake. As far as being an actual villain goes- she's not much of one. Idk Sin in its many forms in FFX is pretty fugly as well.

17. SereneAngel88

I don't know...if I didn't find out Kuja was a guy, I would think it was a female with a husky voice. Still, I was just annoyed that he was prettier than half the females in the roster and still prissy like when I first encountered him. It made beating him up all the more better for me XD

18. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

I think that was part of 9's charm- that there were a wide variety of chicks with differing looks. I guess years of watching anime with pretty boys I could spot Kuja off the bat as a guy but that codpiece always threw me off.

19. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Kuja. I don't like his design at ALL. I'm sorry if anyone's a fan of him.
    Best design is probably Kefka or Jecht. Jecht counts, right?

20. SereneAngel88

I don't remember if Jecht was a villain or not, but I did like his design, though I find Auron's to be cooler IMO. I'm not a fan of Kuja's by any means, I just don't like how he's prettier than the female members of the game. I like eye candy, but I shouldn't have a difficult time trying to figure gender unless it's intentional.