Quantcast

Who did you romance?

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by Owl, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Owl

Owl Member

In each game, did you romance anybody?
    For me, playing as a male in each I romanced Zevran in DA: O, Fenris as a male in DA:2, and Iron Bull as a male in Inquisition. I'm gay if you can't tell ;)
    I loved romancing Dorian, Leliana, Alistair, Merrill and Anders, too. They're all interesting.

2. Maeve

Maeve Member

Weird how nobody replied to you! I guess everyone's too "manly" to admit they enjoyed a game romance ;).

I romanced Alistair and Zevran on DA:O, in that order. On my second playthrough I had an amazing turn of events: I managed to romance Zevran and marry Alistair! It was basically a political marriage, so I totally got to "keep" Zevran.

I romanced Anders in DA2 and killed him in the end, because of you know what (not going to spoil this for anyone who might not have played). I mean, how could he?

In DA:I I romanced Blackwall (that beard!) and created a male PC just to romance Dorian because he is such an amazing and well-written character!

3. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I think I did most of the romances through multiple playthroughs just because I like doing everything possible in games.

4. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

In the Dragon Age Origins game, I gave Morrigorn the Grimore and also mirror and also it is easy to romance her as she invites you into the tent which was easy to do. Leilana takes a bit of time as, you have to make good choices and also give the right gifts as well and will than romance her which can be nice as she is more talkative than Morrigorn. In Dragon age 2, I had Isabela as a romance and was interesting to do and also was nice to do and felt it was a good experience as well.

5. Dragon Age Origins I romanced Allister and became Queen, in Dragon Age 2 it was Fenris, and in Inquisition I was all about the Bull.:cool:
    I did romance Solas as well, just to see if he gives you any clues in his dialogue.

6. Oddball

Oddball Active Member

I first romanced Morrigan, then I frustratedly played through the first game for 7 hours with a female character to finally sleep with Alistar (straight boys...). In the 2nd game, I romanced Anders even though his character was TERRIBLE after he merged with Justice (they ruined two good characters!?). In Inquisition I started to move on Solas but I instead romanced Iron Bull. In my 2nd playthrough I'm working on Sera, and in my next I'm gonna try Cassandra. I might try Dorian eventually, since I kinda wanted to the first time!

7. Calamity

Calamity Member

Leliana in Origins, skipped DA:2, and haven't gotten around to playing Inquisition enough. Either way I was a huge fan of Leliana, and it is no question that I romanced her in Origins; except on my Dwarf where in it was far too humorous for me to take romance seriously, so I romanced Morrigan. Either way Leliana was my favorite option, and she could also be a lesbian. Not sure who I would of romanced in DA:2. Merill...ehh either way. Inquisition I'll figure it out as I continue to play.

8. Athilea

Athilea Well-Known Member

In Dragon Age Origins I romanced Alistair. I wasn't really able to get into the second dragon age, and I haven't played Inquisition yet to know who I would romance in it. I know my husband really wanted to romance this one little dwarf lady, but she couldn't be romanced.

9. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

It was Morrigan in DA:O, Isabella in DA:2 and Cassandra in Inquisition. I guess I have knack for strong willed women, who get all cute when you say the right things to them. :D A ton of fun though.

10. mett1982

mett1982 Active Member Regular

I have tried to romance different people whenever replayed the Dragon age games. But my favorites were Leliana in DA:O, Isabella in DA:2 and Josephine in Inquisition. I romanced Cassandra in Inquisition as well and like that romance but I preferred Josephine. Her romance to me was more innocence and I really like how you had to duel over her love. I thought that would a great scene.

11. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Uhhhh, one my first play through in each game:
    • Origins: Morrigan. Actually I'm pretty sure I've only ever romanced Morrigan, because she's just too awesome.
    • DA II: Isabela. Pirates are awesome.
    • Inquisition: Iron Bull. I wanted to try a gay character for a change, and Iron Bull was always in my party, so...

12. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

DA:O: It was Morrigan. strong, self reliant and if Im honest hormones probably contributed to my decision as well

DA2: Chose Fenris, Admittedly Im a sucker for Tsundere girls and Brooding guys in fictional media, plus the slave aspect of his history made me just want to support him as much as I could even more.

DAI: I haven't played it yet, so Im going to choose Bianca, Varrics Crossbow

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  13. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove Regular

DA:O is my first game, and I haven't gotten to romancing anyone yet. I might not romance anyone, but I'm sorely tempted to romance either Sera or Iron Bull. I tried to romance Cassandra and she denied me, lol. (I forgot she's one of the few straight characters.)

14. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member Regular

I really enjoyed the whole 'romance' options and sequences in all of the Dragon Age games. I romanced Morrigan in DA:O, Isabela in DA II, and Cassandra in DA:I. I guess I really like the sassy types who can give as much as they can take! LOL. ;)

15. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

In Dragon age origins, I grudgingly made morrigan help us by sleeping with Alistair. Made Alistair a King by himself. Then In the second one I married fenris. All the characters in that second game is a different kind of messed up. On the third, I always went with Cullen since he was my love since part 1.