Quantcast

Who’s your favorite DA character?

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by RMCMage, Sep 1, 2013.

1. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Mine is Oghren he always cracks me up I always bring him on my journey for a good laugh.

2. kelemenur

kelemenur Active Member

Umm, what was the redhead rogue called? Leliana I think? I don't know why, but her character was really adorable and roguish in my opinion. It just perfectly went with her purpose in the story, her background, I really liked it!

3. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

My favourite companion was Shale. Its dead-pan sense of humour and usefulness as virtually any role in tactical combat made it the ultimate companion in my eyes.

4. illusen

illusen Active Member

My all time favorite was Alistair but that's mainly because I had a huge schoolgirl crush on the character. Feel kind of lame admitting it, but Steve Valentine's voice was great and the facial expressions in DA:O really brought the character to life for me. I get into RP way to easily...

5. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

Leliana is my favorite character. She was just so sweet and so kind, also had a very pleasant voice and a sexy accent. I romanced her every single time.

6. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I didn't care to much for Leliana to much she was to nice and for some strange reason she had a thing for Morgan.

7. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

My favorites were Morrigan and Shale. I loved how Morrigan would always pick on Alistair and make fun of him, and Shale`s anti-bird campaign was hilarious. He would always stomp chickens and then act all innocent like. Oghren was also very fun to have in a party and I brought him along most of the time.

8. edthebig

edthebig Well-Known Member

Haha same! I find him extremely hilarious and all his comments make me exhale air from my nose pretty fast hahaha!

9. curtclicker

curtclicker Member

Haha, I liked characters because of what they added to my party gameplay-wise. I liked Alistair because he was great to have in the party to deal with annoying mages. Tankiness and general support spells of Templars were really important to my party, couldn't have gotten through the game without him.

10. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 Well-Known Member Regular

Morrigan because she was so seductive, though I really hated how she wanted to just do your character and then leave. "GIVE ME A BABY" Man what a wasted romance. Oghren was awesome too, all games need a drunken perverted Dwarf in their NPC party.

11. beljoe

beljoe Active Member

Alistair is my favorite character all time. In the beginning he acts as the comedic relief of the series, always adding in some sarcastic response. As the story progresses, he becomes more of a brother to you.

12. NocturnalMuse

NocturnalMuse New Member

I second illusen's comment, I had a bit of a schoolgirl crush on Alistair. I liked Morrigan and Alistair pretty equally though (and had a pretty equal crush on them both). I thought their dialogue and voice actors were brilliant! Their bickering, their sarcastic comments, even when you were just walking around town. I tried to really listen when they started talking because I always got a kick out of them being sassy. I played through DA:Origins quite a few times just to focus on them and their character development, not to mention being sure to finish out the romances with both of them :p

13. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

I had a huge crush on Allistiar. I actually cried when he was going to be king and he broke up with me. I also liked that other elf in origins the rouge. I cant remember his name but I might have cheated on Alistar with him a time or two.

14. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I think Ogrhren and Zevran as they sound like Legolas and Gimli from Lord of the rings. The conversations are funny an d nice. Wynne is knowledgeable and provides real good advice and good to have as a party member. Morrigorn is rude and cheeky sometimes. Alastiar is a good guy and gives advice and can be funny, Leilana is a nice girl to be with and funny.

15. RhondaRoberts

RhondaRoberts Member

Ogrhren. Who else has such a personality? I always have a good laugh with him in the group!

16. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I don't have a favorite from Dragon Age. :[ I liked a handful of the characters more than all the other ones, but I never really did pick a favorite. I still couldn't pick a favorite even being on the spot, so I'll pass!

17. Mimsee

Mimsee Active Member

My favorite character is Fenris...there's just something about his brooding that gets to me on a personal level. I always tried to do the enemy romance scenarios with him when I could...and even when I tried to try romance with other characters I always ended up back at Fenris.

18. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member Regular

I like Morrigan, I enjoy how her personality changes throughout the game as you do good deeds and start to influence her to not be so angsty.

Mimsee likes this.
  19. Kleineganz

Kleineganz Well-Known Member

I love Morrigan, perhaps because I love the actress who voices her (Claudia Black). I picked up on her voice and her mother's voice (voiced by Kate Mulgrew) right away (I'm a huge Star Trek/Farscape/Stargate geek).

20. GenevB

GenevB Well-Known Member Regular

For me, Alistair it's the best. Sometimes I even see myself in the character. Whoever did his voice, did a really great job since it had bring the character to life.​