Which vehicle do you prefer the most?

Discussion in 'World of Tanks and Planes' started by tinybutnotfangless, Mar 19, 2014.

1. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

With up to ten tiers of tank specs, people may think that it's best to get to the tenth tier as soon as possible. Indeed, the tenth tier has the strongest and most powerful spec, but it may not necessarily mean it's the best one for your play style.

With that said, which of the tanks from which tier and national background do you prefer the most and why?

2. Tom G

Tom G Member

I prefer Tank destroyers. I like doing high damage. Can't wait for my tier 6. I have is a bus with a Over-sized rocket launcher attached to it. :) It has no armor :/

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Medium Tanks, you get a good balance of speed and armor..

4. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

Tanks are the best because of the damage you can do from them.

5. Sarleons

Sarleons Member

Actually every nation and its every tank line has its pros and cons, however speaking in general, I had more success with highly armoured vehicles than the light ones with good guns because of the fact; A tank with superior gun can’t do much damage if it dies quickly. Therefore I had more success with my T110E3 tank destroyer of superior armour rather than my T57 heavy of good penetration and damage but paper thin armour. Consequently I prefer armour over good gun.

6. Tanis

Tanis Active Member
    Regular

I loved heavy tanks and tank destroyers the most until I got my Obj. 140. World of Tanks sometimes feels like World of Heavy Tanks and Tank Destroyers. It's really hard to screw up in either of those classes and you can always do a lot of damage with them. My garage is nothing but T10 heavy tanks, 1 T10 tank destroyer, then lower tier heavies and tank destroyers. Then I got my Obj 140. and it instantly became my favourite T10 because of how effective and balanced it is.

7. amirani

amirani New Member

I love a tank that most people hate - the Soviet medium T28. It is the size of a small building and has very poor armor but with the top 57mm gun it's a great sniper with good rate of fire and accuracy.

It also has excellent speed, my tactic is to snipe from cover at the start of a fight and then break to the flanks to get to the artillery once the enemy loses a few tanks.