Quantcast

Which Pokemon game was your favorite?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by ozadin, Aug 22, 2013.

1. GoldenWing

GoldenWing Member

Heart Gold, with White as a close contender.

The Second Generation has always been my favorite, and seeing it renovated in the fourth generation was a pretty nice thing. I got my hands on Heart Gold and enjoyed every single moment from it, it was like reliving my childhood.

2. Skycube

Skycube Member

Easily the first edition was the best for me. I bought Pokemon blue and went on to play 45 hours the first week I bought it. I remember how awesome I felt after finally beating Team Rocket!

Now a days I feel there are too many Pokemon. What, 900+?

3. GoldenWing

GoldenWing Member

A bit more than 700, I think. But it makes sense. I mean, it's a whole world. It'd be illogical if there were only a couple hundreds. Just compare it to our world and the number of animal species there are, as well as to how there are more and more being found every year.

4. Owl

Owl Member

Leaf Green, just becuase of the nostalgia. I really did enjoy Black and White, because I was really attached to some of the main characters, but overall the older games still make me the happiest because they're...well, just the originals. It's a special place in my heart as a series in general, though. I immediately became obsessed as a kid.

5. samanthasays

samanthasays Member

For me it's definitely a toss up between Crystal and Gale of Darkness. There was so much to do in Crystal having the 16 badges. It took ages to finish the game and complete everything and it was just a ton of fun. I enjoyed Gale of Darkness because I loved battling with the dark pokemon to gain their trust and make them good again!

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member Regular

Pokemon Diamond has to be my favorite. I've spent so much time with it and I finished it so many times that I just can't think of any other game to take the first place on this podium of mine. The battles with friends were amazing!

7. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

I agree, Emerald was definitely my favourite! I have so many memories of myself playing it for the first time, much like you. I loved everything about it- especially the music! I loved the roads, the map, the bikes! Now I want to play it again.

8. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

This is a hard one. I would say one of my favorites would have to be Pokemon X.

9. CakeJake

CakeJake Member

Pokemon Ultra Moon and the original Pokemon Yellow would go hand in hand in this for me. Both have a special place in my heart.

10. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

Personally I wish I had the chance to play Yellow just to catch all the starters.

11. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member Regular

I did play it a lot and boy was it fun

12. Sweeriebanana

Sweeriebanana Active Member Regular

I love the yellow Pokemon game v
    Cause it was so captivating and intriguing. The Johto region was so good to explore. I think that was the deepest Pokemon game created.

13. Avi

Avi Member Regular

I loved Pokémon Crystal :3 I miss playing that and exploring everything, now I know it too well xD

14. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member Regular

My favorite Pokemon games were Pokemon black 2 and white 2. These 2 were legit sequels; new characters. new story, new locations. You could catch pokemon from previous generations which was very cool. You could find hidden grottos to catch pokemon who had their hidden abilities instead of having to use the dreamworld. Black 2 and white 2 were not the same game done better but completely different games altogether,

They weren't made obsolete by enhanced versions and can stand alone. Other editions were black tower, the world tournament and the white tree hollow. The world tournament brings nostalgia from battling gym leaders and champions from other regions was so fun and notable.