Quantcast

Which Pokemon game was your favorite?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by ozadin, Aug 22, 2013.

1. KNH

KNH Well-Known Member

Overall probably Gold. For nostalgia purposes, I would have to go with Blue. Best classic, original one out there.

2. Arya

Arya Well-Known Member

My favorite would be Ruby Red, it's a classic-like game, but it has color.

3. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I started with red on the gameboy color, but when I first got my Silver version, I was glued to my gameboy for days and days. The integration of the night and day system was amazing due to the fact that different pokemon came out depending on the time of day. The story was also pretty solid.

4. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I think my favourite was Fire Red, but I'm currently plying Black and its pretty cool, I might have to change my mind soon.

5. beccagreen

beccagreen Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite was Silver but I have to say that Soul Silver was in fact better than the original. I love how they fixed all the issues from the first game and I love how they stick to the original and still manage to put in some new elements to the game.

6. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member Regular

I consider Emerald being my favorite although i don't remember when did I play it for the last time.

7. indy4s

indy4s Member

I really loved Ruby. It was my first and still my favorite (the music is definitely one reason why). I'm still debating whether to get the new Ruby or just let sleeping dogs lie... Who knows.

8. Pirate_Jesus

Pirate_Jesus Active Member

I played Gold until the game deleted my save data on it, so for that, I'll have to say Heart Gold was my favorite. It's got the ones I like from Gen IV, and still has the nostalgia of Pokemon Gold.

9. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

My favorite game was Stadium . I enjoyed being able to battle my friends and focus on that without having to go through with the actual adventure. I did enjoy the game boy games, but I really always wanted a 3d game where I could compete with friends.

10. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer Well-Known Member

I think Silver is my favorite. It's one of those games that have both the classic and the new ones mixed in a neat balanced bag. Not really more on then new and not really less on the classics. Also I think it has better telling of the tale, I know there isn't much but it really gets into me.

11. UObeki1

UObeki1 Member

My favorite pokemon games were and are pokemon sapphire, pokemon emerald, and pokemon ruby (in that order). I love how they had the cool colored game cartridges. Those games really stood out to me.

12. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member Regular

I really enjoyed Pokemon Ruby. It was my first ever Pokemon game and I loved every second of that game. It might just be my favourite due to nostalgia, or because it had great game play, a fun story and the best graphics of its time. There was quite a jump from every version below it and no Pokemon game has captured the magic I had playing that game since.

13. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Silver/Gold/Crystal. They added new features to the game that added more depth and still captured the original games' feeling at the same time. The remakes are just as good too with updated graphics, pokemon, ect and still has that good nostalgic feel to it.

14. Arma45

Arma45 Active Member

I had only played Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold and Silver. Out of all those, I think I enjoyed Gold the most. I don't know why but something about playing Crystal and Yellow didn't make me care for them.

It may be because I was introduced with Pokemon Red in the first place and some things were just different that I felt I was used to.

15. Brady2121

Brady2121 Well-Known Member

The classics! Pokemon Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver. Those were definitely my favorite. And lets not forget Pokemon Crystal! ;)

16. primaLucid

primaLucid Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite game is Pokemon Diamond. There was something about this region that I absolutely loved. I loved the swampy terrain, the legendary Pokemon in this generation were badass, and Torterra was also the first Pokemon card I got that was Level X, so Torterra will always have a special place in my heart.

17. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Red and Gold. Since Red is the very first game I played and Gold is a very good game at that time. I wish I can play it again just for old time sake.

18. Divbyxero

Divbyxero Member

I have to go with Pokémon Coliseum. It's the one that just stands out most of my mind. I would always stay up late night and play it on my GameCube, often falling asleep while playing it. In fact, I have it downstairs, I might boot it up again and play for fun!

19. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

Crystal is my all-time favorite.

20. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

My favorite pokemon game was and still is Pokemon Gold. I know there are more advanced games now, with better imaging, and much better graphics. There's even a Heart Gold which I enjoy. However, the first time I truly enjoyed a Pokemon game for more than just it's gameplay was when I played Gold.