Quantcast

Which Pokemon game was your favorite?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by ozadin, Aug 22, 2013.

1. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I think I enjoyed Emerald the most, and Fire Red, because there was just som many things to do, outside of the main quest, like win ribbons and breed good pokemon, not just level them up to make them stronger and evolve.

2. jesuitical

jesuitical Well-Known Member

Gold for sure. I don't know why, but I had over 300 hours into that game.

3. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Well-Known Member

cant go wrong with gold/silver! some of my favorite moments in video game history! you can never go wrong with the original yellow!

4. kellykr09

kellykr09 Active Member

I have to say the Gold version. It was my first one and I played it until I couldn't play it anymore. I even reset it like two times in order to start over again. I played other versions, but the Gold version will always be number one for me.

5. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member Regular

LeafGreen for me. It was one of the ones that sucked me in from the beginning. It was a wonderful remake.

6. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I remember when Fire red and Leaf green it was hard to get a copy where I live I remember the 1st time I actually played it was on an emulator even though I loved it I liked SS a tad more mostly because of the after game.

7. Env

Env Member

I actually enjoyed all of them. As a child I would catch and train my Pokemon for the sole purpose of battling others. Now, I train them to battle others for money. It's fantastic.

8. Delusional

Delusional Well-Known Member

I have never watched the series past season 2. I liked the original games because I knew the pokemon. I never wanted to play the older games. So Red or Blue are my favorite.

9. Clanky

Clanky Well-Known Member

Emerald was my favorite part, too. It was my first Pokemon part on my Game Boy Advance. Since my GBA broke, I'm playing it on my Android phone today. It really makes fun to play the old editions.

10. dansmith

dansmith Active Member

That was a great pokemon game, but I'll have to go old school here and say it's a toss up between yellow and blue for me. I loved both so much that I can't pick just one of them. There's only a few pokemon games that I didn't really care for, and one of them is Pokemon stadium 1 and 2, but that's my opinion. When I want to play pokemon, I want to adventure and catch them, not pick them and fight them in controlled environments, but I know many people loved those games, I just wasn't one of them.

11. Zwong777

Zwong777 Member

Having not played the latest Pokemon game yet, I would say mine would be Pokemon Red. Partly because of how innovative and enjoyable the game was when I first played it with my brother and friends, maybe you could also say that nostalgia was a huge part of why i love that game so much.

12. dansmith

dansmith Active Member

I definitely liked red too, it was pretty innovative for it's time. I just liked the simplicity of the blue and yellow games. I guess I'm just a pretty simple kind of guy when it comes to games. I never really played them with anyone else, I just liked the story lines of each of them and just leveling up my pokemon.

13. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Gold and Silver were the first to come up with continue your adventure in another region, so these two will always have a special spot in my heart for me.
    I was thrilled when they announced that there would be a remake, and Heart Gold and Soul Silver did not disappoint as well.
    If I am not wrong it is also the first to come up with Pokemon walking with you on the field/map instead of staying in Pokeball all the time.

14. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member Regular

I will always love and cherish my pokemon red game. It bring back such a huge amount of nostalgia and reminds me of what will never be again. I miss "those days."

15. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

At the moment I'm playing Crystal on a real Gameboy Color. I'm quite enjoying it although I really liked Pokemon Emerald too (amazing story out of the sudden + unlimited content @ battle frontier).

16. thejamal

thejamal Well-Known Member

For nostalgia purposes alone, Red and Yellow were my favorite pokemon games. I played those when I was really into Pokemon, and they were some of the first game I ever got when I was little. I think I've only played one version since and haven't really kept up on all the new Pokemon games and new creatures added. If I had a 3DS, maybe it would be different.

17. pebblesxo

pebblesxo Member

Pikachu is just too cute for words! He's been my favorite Pokemon for as long as i can remember. When he unleashes his super power and be like 'Pikachuuuuuu' he is just beyond cute! And he's yellow, it's my sometimes favorite color. :)

18. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

What? That has nothing to do with the topic. It's just something random.

19. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

Pokemon Greenleaf and Pearl are my favorite pokemon games so far. The new pokemon games have so many stupid new pokemon because they ran out of ideas

20. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

i got into pokemon a bit when i was younger . because of my brother who was younger to me. at its prime i liked pokemon silver.
    so many different objectives and tasks. so many pokemon to collect.