Where is the mutants and weapons thread?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Concerns' started by majnu, Jun 22, 2012.

1. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Where has the thread which contained all pics of the mutants, characters and weapons from the enterthemetro website gone?

Also it seems THQ have removed the links from the website.

2. Beebopa

Beebopa Well-Known Member

Yeah i noticed that it vanished as well. The links are gone from the website and wiki now, no clue what happened to the actual thread itself.

3. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

All content was leaked, so it was removed from the Wiki, as well as the forums.

4. Cheaptricks

Cheaptricks Well-Known Member

:shocked: Tasty drama. :pop2:

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

Been wondering about the same. Pretty cool that we got to see something that we weren't supposed to see :D

6. Beebopa

Leaked? It was on the official page. I FOUND IT THROUGH GOOGLE IMAGES!

Oh well i guess 4A learnt a lesson.

7. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

well that's bullcrap Luster could have at least gave us a forewarning so we could have gathered the content. :rant:

Why delete it from the Wiki though? It has nothing to do with the forums!

There is a conspiracy going on here.

8. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

at least we know what is coming up from the directory folders which had no content ;)

sloppy website coding lol

9. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Never the less it's true. We weren't supposed to see it in the first place, and I think we should cooperate with the developers. And some of us would have it on our computers by now ;)

10. Beebopa

I posted the baby dark one picture on another thread. I think it's still up.

11. Dyp100

Dyp100 Well-Known Member

I heard it about this.

One saw the Baby Dark One, as well as the Bro upgrade paths.

Would have been cool to see more, but then again do I want to ruin the suprises? Always the ulimate question.

Not asking anyone to post the stuff, but could anyone tell me a couple of cool things we saw?

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

Some underwater huge leech-looking watermutant, something that looked like a bear-mutant, a mother-nosalise with eight boobs, new nosalises, and that's about what I remember. :p

13. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

We saw pleanty but then that will ruin the surprise tbh :p

I'm still not happy the thread was removed, especially since the leaked e3 gameplay analysis thread wasn't deleted or has it?

If Luster or Von Streff are going to start deleting threads immediately just to keep THQ happy - now that they has them aboard then this is not a forum I want to be a part of anymore as there will be lots more information members will find up to the game's release. THQ haven't provided much info (the answers from the devs is good but to be fair the generic answers are stuff we already know), plus the game isn't being released for another 6-8 months so what else will members post in the forums until then?

Why go to all the effort to find and post stuff only to have it deleted. :tsk:

#13 majnu, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
  14. Dyp100

Dyp100 Well-Known Member

Oh now that sounds cool. Mother Nolaise huh? Can't imagine anything creeper.

Did it have concepts for the new Watchers? I find it odd how they thriple their head size.

Either way, sounds good. Can't wait to see it in the game, and hopefully someone will be allowed to repost the pictures later in the year, maybe

15. Beebopa

At the very least i want to be told when something gets deleted and why.

16. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Well they've both been on since the thread was posted and have plenty of time to respond instead of dodging the topic. Consider this my last post in these forums - there are other gaming forums and boards where I can find and post Metro related stuff from at my heart's content without mods/admins cracking the whip to keep THQ happy.

For an unofficial forum this place does not feel like it, so goodbye.

17. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

What, you're going to leave behind this community that you've befriended because you're too impatient about information on Last Light?

Good. Leave.

18. DarkCougar555

DarkCougar555 Well-Known Member

To be honest, I love full of surprises, so patience is the key. I can understand why THQ wants to test their website so it can look so awesome. I think they should use sample pictures instead of official Last Light pictures, so it won't be leaked again. They should use different titles, for an example, "Monster 01", "Monster 02", and "Gun 01", "Gun 2", and etc. That is only way you can avoid revealing names of mutants, weapons, and etc.

Well, it is up to them. =)

19. princemubz

princemubz Active Member

20. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh sorry guys, only just saw this thread. Well, apparently that info was leaked (someone found a backdoor into the website or something like that), so THQ asked me to remove it. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner.

That info will probably be released officially some time in the future. And I'm sorry you feel that way Manju. If THQ wants to hold back info till a later date, fair enough, it's their game after all... And believe me, I want to see that stuff too! :)

#20 Von Streff, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012