What's your opinion about Fortnite Battle Royal?

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by dionnextherese, Jan 11, 2018.

1. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

When I first played this game, it's like a carbon copy and alternative game of PUBG. Some elements of PUBG have been transplanted almost unaltered into Fortnite: the ever-shrinking battle zone, the loot drops, the gliders that ease you from the sky to the ground. Any thoughts about this game?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a good game, but I prefer PUBG. It's a shame both games suffer from technical issues, but I guess it's a consequence of having large open maps and a very large number of players.

3. dionnextherese

Regular

Unfortunately, some technical issues have been left unresolved. I agree with you that may be this is because the huge number of players that PUBG and Fortnite Battle Royal have.

4. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

If there is an unresolved technical issue then it should be fixed asap so that the gamers won't be inconvenienced.

5. akjangra

akjangra Member
    Regular

This. The bugs and issues are a bit too much, and are still left unresolved in Fortnite Battle Royale. Though not very big ones, they keep Fortnite BR from giving the feel of a polished game. Though PUBG has some too, its a bit more polished than Fortnite Battle Royale in my opinion, even with the huge number of players that have surged in so quickly. But I'm still sure the devs of Fortnite will work on that.

6. dionnextherese

Regular

I'm sure that they are currently working on the bugs and issues on the game. But I think it's hard for them to do that due to the huge number of Fortnite Battle Royal players have.

#6 dionnextherese, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  7. akjangra

akjangra Member
    Regular

I'm sure its somewhat of a challenge, but I think they should be able to afford to handle this type of pressure now that they're so big. Anyway, I'll keep hanging around and keep checking the game!

8. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it was designed to take down PUBG. And the way they are making improvements. I am sure that new version of this game will surely surpass the PUBG. And it will definitely turn out to be a good game.

9. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

They did confirm on Reddit that they are aware of all the different problems and bugs in the game right now and that they are looking at fixing everything. Hopefully it can be done quickly so that we can all enjoy the game. To be fair, kudos to the development team because they are actively working on the game and ensuring that it is perfect for us.

10. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

That's what I really love about the game, the developers. They really want to make the game better by updating it weekly with big updates and new stuff to try out. You can really see the effort they put into the game. I hope they won't stop with this constant feedback.

11. dellmininotebook

Regular

Fortnite Battle Royal is the best game out there. It is really an appreciatable effort that the developers are updating the game on the daily basis so there is no chance that it can be damaged by any bug or it would freeze at any stage. The graphics are amazing and sound effects are so realistic.

12. kingcool52

Regular

I wouldn't say that the graphics are amazing because they are after all just cartoons. But there is something that you just have to admire in relations to the graphics. I wouldn't say the sound effects are realistic either but whoever made the sound for when you get a kill with a sniper deserves an award because it is just beautiful and so damn rewarding.

13. dionnextherese

Regular

I agree with you, although there are some minor changes that dissapointed me, the game is still amazing. It's nice to see that the game developers have always something new to update for us players for a better gaming experience.

14. dionnextherese

Regular

The game developers of this game is certainly amazing. I would like to see the game more sucessful in the future because all the things that exist in the game is cool.

15. kingcool52

Regular

What exact minor changes were you disappointed with? I would love to know because it would be interesting to compare what you don't like with what we don't like for example. Personally, I have enjoyed all the changes that they have made to the game so far.

16. killamch89

killamch89 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fortnite is one of my favorite games to play daily. Other than getting used to the building mechanic, Fortnite is a pretty simplistic game that most people can pick up and play. My favorite thing to do nowadays is to launch people off cliffs with the impulse grenade and building a trap house with loot(shield potions etc) and watching people fall for it. Sometimes, when I'm playing with my friends we do ridiculous things like building a water base.

17. iamduanejackson

Great game, I think the explosives are a bit OP late game when people have infinite rockets but otherwise they have a great balance I couldn’t really complain

18. killamch89

killamch89 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fortnite is a pretty fun and addictive game that is also fairly balanced unlock most MMO games nowadays. The money you spend in Fortnite only gives you cosmetic upgrades to your character and you can in fact still do well without the costumes. It has reached the point of seeing athletes doing Fortnite celebrations in Sports and music videos about Fortnite. Fortnite is now a culture.

19. kingcool52

Regular

I think it's fair because you can't get loads of rockets to fire without killing other players who will have rocket ammo. If you can kill loads of people then you deserve to have a good amount of rockets to fire from your RPG. It's not too difficult to defend yourself either unless you're in the squad mode. Just keep building until they decide to stop shooting. Or just run away and try to go around them and attack from behind.

20. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ggreat game in my opinion that offers a lot of versatility