What's your favorite gaming mouse?

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by dieselfit, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorites are any Razor mouse. I'm an avid razor fanboy.

2. hamz10

hamz10 Well-Known Member

I just use a standard mouse. I don't like big chunky heavy mouses, I like light Logitech mouses. They get the job done better than most!

3. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I use the Logitech wireless mouse that comes with its own charger. It also is designed in a way where you can use it for long hours without cramping your hand.

4. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I used to have a wireless mouse but it used batteries. What a hassle ! Every 10 days the red light would flicker and eventually the mouse would die and I would have to look around the house for some device I don't use much and put in batteries. And of course I would need that other device I took the batteries out from sooner than later and have to go out and buy them.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I use Logitech G502 Proteus Core Case and it's cool. This mouse is the best for me.

6. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

Personally, I think Logitech makes the best gear. Whether its for gaming or for general use, I think Logitech is the best. I hear Razor and Alienware makes pretty good stuff too.

7. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love the Razer brand and use it at home. I found it really fast and I personalize my buttons and functions for a better game. Razers are the same thing they use at my internet cafes so I adapt easily. Logitech is fine too but it's used to much in IT departments and Razers are gaming mouses.

8. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've recently seen a specially-designed mouse for MOBA games which I would like to acquire in the future, but I don't know what to say about the price... pretty sure you're paying the extra fanciness, ha, ha.

9. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm still working with the same WoW mouse that my husband bought me like 8 years ago. It fits, it has lots of buttons (most of which I haven't bound on the Mac yet....I'm such a slacker!), and I can find it in the dark-- minor perk, but you have no idea how often I fling the thing off my desk and into the dark nether reaches of my desk!

10. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do agree. I swapped out my work keyboard for a Logitech, for no reason other than the fact that I like the response of the keys better than on the Microsoft one that the IT guy provided me with. I type way too fast and keep my nails a smidge too long for anything else!

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The Logitech G series is the best for gaming mouses in my opinion, the shape feels really good in the hand and the mouse moves amazing.

12. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have a favorite gaming mouse what determines my choice of a mouse is price. If it's a price I am comfortable with I would go for it. That said, I like the basic logitech mouse.

13. ptahm22

ptahm22 Active Member
    Regular

I always look for sensitivity and response in a mouse. I use a Razor DeathAdder Elite, customer reviews claim that it's the most responsive, they might be right. However, it's really expensive but it's worth it. It's very responsive,has a comfortable grip and a familiar design. It has everything I need in a gaming mouse.