Quantcast

What's your favorite Daedric Artifact in Skyrim?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by OursIsTheFury, May 6, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

We all know that Daedric artifacts are incredibly powerful if used right, and you usually have to work hard to even get one. What's your favorite item to use when it comes to these ultra rare items? They all involve a lot of missions to be able to unlock it, and for that reason alone it is very rewarding to actually get it at the end of the questline.

For me, it has to be Spellbreaker. An unlimited shield that can block even a dragon's breath? Now THAT is what I call overpowered. What about you guys?

2. ToneyWatermeloney

ToneyWatermeloney Active Member Regular

Dawnbreaker is my fav, there's something really satisfying about setting you enemies aflame, wich now that I've written that down sounds a lot more creepy than when it was just in my head. Huh. How 'bout that.

3. arachnophobik

arachnophobik Member Regular

Black Star of Azura for me, became very handy at times. Aside from that, I would say the Wabbajack. I had a lot of fun trolling the guards using a Wobbajack, sometimes even mobs. Nothing feels better than just turning strong monsters into sweetrolls lmao.

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

It has to be the Sanguine Rose for me. I love summoning creatures to fight for me. Other than that, I also like Azura's star. Spellbreaker was pretty disappointing for me, since IIRC it staggers you if the magic shield gets broken, which happens pretty easily with stronger magic.