What's your class?

Discussion in 'Tera' started by Craze, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Craze

Craze Member

I'm really into TERA these days and I was wondering what some of you prefer when it comes to the classes? I myself go as the Archer. I'm not too big on the other classes. The archer seems to be the most fun class, at least for me. I have played as a few other classes, ultimately going for for the archer. I like the challenge the most, it can be quite hard, but that's where the fun is. At least for me.

My second favorite would have to be the slayer. I haven't played as one since I got the game, but I did have a ton of fun with the class.

Anyways discuss your favorite classes.

2. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

I have 2 equally favorite classes.

1. Mystic
    2. Lancer
    I like having different classes with different characters so you can play the game differently.

3. GetFresh

GetFresh Member

I have two classes that I both love, Lancer and Berserker.

Lancer is a relaxing role for me, I don't have to put in too much effort when raiding dungeons. Although Lancers are generally slow, they are essential to a successful group.

Berserker is my go "HAM" class, it just destroys monsters with ease. I deal insanely high as a berserker making the game run at a faster pace.

4. jcairns82

jcairns82 Active Member

I really like the warrior in the melee class. You can combat quickly with two swords, whereas, Slayer and Zerker feel ridiculous inept.

5. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

I started off as a Sorcerer Mage. Pretty OP ranged class if you ask me. Really easy to level up, though it can get a bit boring at times because there's no need for you to even move around or evade attacks, since you rarely get hit and you just spam buttons until something dies. Currently Level 48 in Ascension Valley, if anyone wants to play just tell me your IGN if you are in the same server!

6. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I only started playing I picked lancer because in monster that was the main weapon I used I think my second character will be a priest gotta love buff slaves.

7. Tolon28

Tolon28 Member

I have so far started off playing a Mystic (lvl ~32 ), and while the levelling initially was slow, it eventually picked up with the addition of various pet spells and aoe (aggroing all nearby mobs to my turret is very efficient), giving me comparable clearing speeds with other classes. I'd say Mystic is quite fun, although a bit slow at times.

8. Varian245

Varian245 Active Member
    Regular

I usually wouldn't go for magic or ranged classes but I went with the priest this time around since he seemed fascinating. It was most likely because he seemed more like a support role than a DPS role. I prefer melee DPS/tanks but I went with something out of my comfort zone to see how I like it.

9. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

Out of all classes I've played, an offensive zerker is the most fun. If you're stressed and just want to have a good time murdering innocent creatures minding their own business (that's why most of us play games), zerker is the best. It has little to no learning curve except maybe landing hits at the right target (not your incompetence, it's the game's innate problem). It's like, 'go steamroll until your opponent is smashed to a fine paste after taking a beating from your giant axe, find another opponent to take out your frustrations on, rinse, and repeat.' I can do zerker all day and never get tired of the primal fun that this class offers.

10. ToneyWatermeloney

ToneyWatermeloney Active Member
    Regular

I used to play an Elin archer but after coming back to the game I went with Elf Gunner, it seemed like a pretty interesting class and I'd never noticed it before so yeah, that's why. I want to try Popori warrior next as I've never seen one of those flash on my screen. Plus, a little creature as a warrior seems kinda funny, don't you think?