Quantcast

What's the best thing about Lords of Fallen?"

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by wowtgp, Nov 20, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure that all of you have already played this game by now. So what do you think about it? What's the thing you love the most about Lords of The Fallen?

2. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Has to be the combat, a good mix of responsive and skillful with forgiving and casual.

3. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I like the mere fact that a developer is trying to make something similar to the amazing Souls series. Though in this case I would say they have failed, it still shows that the Souls series has had a noticeable impact, which is great because we need more games like it!

4. foodal

foodal Member

I do enjoy the combat myself.

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

The combat did an ok job at replicating the Dark Souls feel... that's about it though. I really disliked most of the boss fights, the story and world.

6. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I like the story where humanity calls for a savior who is a criminal which is kind of similar to the gods in God of War who call Kratos a man who has done terrible crimes and he is called to slay the god . Ares who is ruthless and evil and the search for the sword starts which can slay a god. It was nice to see boss fights and felt like God of War game as you do many battles and are trying to save the world from evil and repent for the crimes you did and a very enjoyable game, and buy it on special if you can as the full price may not be worth it and you can save some money in the process. I liked how the setting was in a different world and the monk managed to free you and has no weapons but has magic which was amazing and in any different game he would of probably died and the main character would have to carry on alone in their journey.

7. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member Regular

It's gotta be the visuals. The combat was, IMO, okay. Much better than the current ARPGs, but worse than that of the Souls series, which has a much more responsive combat overall. But the visuals, they were amazing. It really showed how to design a dungeon right. The enemy designs are unique and oddly, grotesquely beautiful, and the environment truly gave off the feeling of a dark, bleak world that offers almost no hope for the average person treading through it.

8. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member Regular

They did a remarkable job with the combat system I'm Lords Of Fallen.