What's the best free RPG?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Virtuozo, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Virtuozo

Virtuozo Member

What's the best free RPG?

2. OriginRo

OriginRo Member
    Regular

Hey,
    Ragnarok Online is one of the best f2p MMORPG Out there (In my opinion)
    There is a varity of characters to select from, with each char you have a lot of options for diffrent builds depends on diffrenet skills, stats and equips, which make the varity in the game even bigger.
    The guild war part of the game is really good - War of Emperium (WoE) it's called, which really gives you a what to strife for....

there are a lot of diffrenet private servers out there which offer diffrenet rates, episode of the game, and diffrenet game mechanics.

check them out, find what you're looking for...
    :)
    Good Luck

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say Ragnarok Online too (it was the first name that came to mind).

It's a great example of free MMORPG which should be played by as many people as possible because it's very good (above average :D).

4. clair02

clair02 Active Member
    Regular

Ragnarok Online is a game that would be first in people's minds, and it's obviously apparent why that is so, but what other games do you guys know that we could try?

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Crystal RPG is one such. I think it's korean and it seems to be gaining some traction. And it has some serious game plays. And it has managed to attract even the non english crowd too.

6. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member
    Regular

If you want find a good RPG game to play it's best to go for the paid versions or go premium. It's true that the free to play offer a good experience but just think if the enjoyment that would come when you have it all.

However... Runescape is one of the most popular and free RPG game. It has undergone a series of designs and improvement since it's debut in 2001. You should check it out.

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think some of the paid versions of the premium games can be hard to get. The reason being some are either iphone specific. And some of the other games are android specific. And for the same reason I'd say it's better to go with the games from steam. They are cheap and better.

8. clair02

clair02 Active Member
    Regular

Everyone seems to have their own opinion. What's funny is that when I first heard this question, I had one answer, but now I've changed my mind. Anyway, I agree with overcast that it's probably easier and more convenient just to go with Steam.

9. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It really all depends on what you are looking for an RPG. There are a good number of free RPG's out there but some don't really hold a candle.

10. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

The last I played made my smartphone to crush and so I do not have any to recommend. It all depends with what you want in a game.