What would you think of a movie based on Pokémon Go?

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

Seriously, I think this idea would be great! :)

The time to launch another movie to increase the Pokémon franchise is perfect because the game and the cartoon are still very poweful and, beyond the old fans there are millions of new fans. :cool:

2. arachnophobik

arachnophobik Member
    Regular

I think it would be terrible. No offense, but I just don't see Pokemon as good as any other Pokemon games. As someone who grew up playing the franchise, I was disappointed when it came out without the things that made it good the first place. First of all, there's no trading so far. Second, there's no real time battles. I just can't take it when someone wins over me overnight and I didn't even have the chance to defend myself properly.

3. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't think that is a good idea. Movies based of games in general never turn out to be too successful. There are other ways to increase the franchise.

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is not a really good idea. No offense, but I think we should just stick to the game.

5. Lissiel

Lissiel Member
    Regular

I'm one of the fans of Pokemon. I still watch it over and over again, especially the first season where ash got Pikachu as his first pokemon. It's a good idea that they will make a movie base on it. But if ever they will make this as a film, they better be serious about making it. Pokemon is a phenomenal cartoon and it will be very hard for them to pull through.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it would be nice to have a movie based on pokemon go. I have watched animated movies based on games like arcane league of legends and it was cool. So having a movie for this game would be cool.