What to do at lvl 60?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter' started by rocketwar, Aug 1, 2013.

1. rocketwar

rocketwar Well-Known Member

I just tried a foundry mission and it was a nightmare. Everything was lvl 60 and in the end it cost me 3 gold in potions and 700 AD in injury kits. Needless to say I had a horrible time. Is this gonna be like GW2 where now that I'm at the top lvl there's no good content left.

2. Jonrpatrick

Jonrpatrick Member

Most people I know at lvl 60 start or have started another toon with a different class.
    I had a cleric I got to level 60, and hated him. My fault on the build, but by 60 I couldn't move without getting beat around like a pinata.
    Simply not fun at that point.

3. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are a lot of good Foundry missions available that people can do at max level. They scale with your level though, so if you are 60 all mobs will be 60 too. You can also do dailies and earn astral diamonds and improve your gear. Also, the game will receive a lot of upgrades in the future.

4. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

There are daily dungeons that you can do and achieve better Gear Score by gaining certain rare currencies in the game, also you can earn Astrals by completing daily dungeons and quests, it may get boring but oh well. PVP is something you can do, only if you can pay a lot of money, or spend loads of time on the computer and years to achieve the same gear score as those who keep killing you in the arena. It's sad, but that's the truth about Neverwinter.

5. Escoda

Escoda Member

Is it that bad? I've recently seen this game at my brothers house and it sure tempted me to start playing, it had quite an appeal.

How easy is it to grind your way to some pretty good gear to compete at a normal level without emptying my wallet to give myself an advantage? WoW right now is quite easy since you can just join random groups and get some pretty good gear but I have no idea how this works in Neverwinter.

6. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

Neverwinter is very difficult once you get to level 60 and go in PVP with others. The game does look cool in terms of gameplay and PVE side, and it is tempting to play but after all, it would kill all the fun once you finish all of the quests. To answer your question regarding how easy it is, it's not easy, it's not even easy with your wallet because some people pay thousands of dollars, which is insane. Can you imagine how hard it would be to get a good gear to compete in PVP? It's not just gear that matters, it's Gear Score which is increased through boons, and getting boons without paying out of your wallet can be a bit of a hard thing to do, I'm sure you won't want to be doing the same dungeons the same daily quests for years just to achieve what another person can get in one day using his money. It becomes repeated and quite boring, my advice is stay away from it, lots of people quit after reaching level 60.