What support do you usually play with?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by rightct, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

In fact, I dont have a favorite support. I just enjoy playing the game without any major concerns or specific strategies because that way I feel that I can get more relaxed and take better advantage of what the game has to offer me.

2. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

Good one, I just bought Sona but never played her, if she is that simple to play then I would start playing her. Blitz is also good but he always gets banned whenever I play ranked games, I just usually use him in normal games.

3. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

When I was playing the game before, I used to play Nami, and Janna the most. I quit the game eventually, but I still play sometimes, but very rare. Now I play only Sona and Janna since they are the easiest for me to play, can't fail much and ruin the game for the rest of the team while playing them.

4. clair02

clair02 Active Member
    Regular

I hear you. Sometimes it's better just to go with what's easy rather than set yourself up for all that disappointment when things don't go your way in the game.

5. leagacy1234

leagacy1234 Member
    Regular

i play sona... her skills are awesome heal, stun and she is so strong with ap items

6. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

When I get autofilled support, I usually play Leona. She was my main way back in season 4 and I'm the most comfortable with her. I was a support main back in the time, so I know how to play other supports too, but Leona will be my go to pick everytime.

7. crazylexy

crazylexy Member
    Regular

What do you think about fiddlesticks support?

8. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have any particular favorite like you guys, I just see these things equally.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like playing with Mage and the Marksman if possible.

10. Tony Oliver

Tony Oliver Member

A support champion with good control is a reasonable choice for me

11. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member
    Regular

Ooh, before his rework he was a really annoying support to play against. His point-and-click crow that would silence you was my nightmare, especially when playing an ADC that relied heavily on my kit like Vayne or Xayah. With Draven though, I could at least still hold my own if I had my spinning axes going for the additional auto attack damage.

Since his rework though, I haven't seen as much of him bot lane as a support, maybe once or twice but a long, long time ago. His silence works differently, as do most of his other abilities, that I think just make it more difficult for him to be viable as a support after the enemy team outscales him. His only method really, from what I've seen anyway, is to build straight ability power as if he was being played mid lane and just go damage.

12. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Same for me here too. I have the same view as you. I always just play the game and what matters is winning and getting to the next levels. I don't have a favorite support.