Quantcast

What platform will you play LOTF on?

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by Moaz13, Oct 31, 2014.

?

What platform will you play LOTF on?

1. PC

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. PS4

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. XBox One

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Is there a driver for this? I might be interested since my old 360 controller has been slowly dying out.

2. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

Sorry Ps4 fans, but I'm going with PC. I'm used to the controls, and the graphics will be better. I even look forward to a mod community of some kind possibly. It also seems to be focused at PC players, something that Dark Souls didn't do and therefore made me stay away from it for a while. Keyboard and mouse are much more accurate and comfortable for me.

3. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

You know, the Dark Souls 2 port for the PC is actually not half bad, you might want to give it a try if you haven't

4. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to play it on the Ps4 when I get the chance to. Well, or through Steam. If it's possible to save a game on one then open up the same game on another, then I'll probably get it for both.

5. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

That's not possible at all as far as I know, I don't think there is even a way to copy saves on to a PS4 or any other console, but I might be wrong on this one.

6. Vivid Mortals

Vivid Mortals Member

There is no question about it. Every 'advantage' that consoles have can be done with a PC. If you want to play on your couch with a controller, there's nothing stopping you from hooking up a gamepad to your PC and stream the picture to your TV. I'm not even going to mention the better performance of a good PC.

Moaz13 likes this.
  7. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I'm playing this on PC, I like to set my games to the max settings.

8. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Since then, I've recently put a bid on a laptop specifically so I can play this and another game that probably wouldn't run on the computer I have currently due to NVIDIA issues. However, now I'm even more concerned about how quick or well the game will run. I believe I'm just nervous since I'm so close to getting what I want.