What other hobbies do you all have?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by drkn335, Nov 4, 2013.

1. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

The other hobby I have is reading manga and watching youtube vids. I also love to watch football and will watch any game as long as it is a "good one". I am starting to get back into watching anime also.

2. courageoflions

courageoflions Well-Known Member

Gotta stay in shape, man! The gym is fun but sparring with friends is much more fun!

3. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

My other hobby is watching movies and dramas. Whenever I have free time and not gaming, I'll watch videos online.

4. brandondnguyen90

brandondnguyen90 Active Member

I like sports such as soccer, basketball and every now and then a little bit of tennis with some of my friends. Playing online games would be considered my hobby during my free time. But a majority of the time I like to play my piano and try to compose new instrumental music.

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love watching all kinds of movies and reading comics. I love Marvel as well as DC. Apart from that I like sports and reading sci-fi or fantasy novels.

6. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hobbies, hmmm... Road cycling, mountain biking, food blogging, game design, writing and my wife.

7. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am huge on taxidermy and working with recycled animal parts. I am also big on collecting random road kill and preserving it, but haven't found any worth picking up lately. I use most of it for jewelry.

8. sanders89

sanders89 Active Member

I go to the movies a lot, like twice a week, that is one of my favorite hobbies. I love to cook and bake, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I love spending time outdoors and traveling to new places I have never been, even if it is just a day trip.

9. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

MMA, sports, writing, forums. i also like outdoor activities . but i love gaming more.

10. Rubymusic1

Rubymusic1 Active Member

Other than my other hobbies that i'd listed previously. I've started blogging again and i'm really enjoying it! :D

11. dez97

dez97 Well-Known Member

I write, and draw on the side.

12. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Read alot and I'm a very avid forum poster ;)

13. wulfman

I enjoy playing tennis with my wife. And also playing video games of course !

14. wulfman

I also enjoy eating out and house renovations.

15. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like disc golf, that has been a hobby of mine for two years already. Also sometimes I go out jogging a couple of kilometres.

16. dez97

dez97 Well-Known Member

Aside from gaming, I like to draw, run and rockclimb.

17. queenbee

queenbee Well-Known Member

This is me for piano - and I've been playing guitar for about five or so years. I'm working on composing some (piano) music right now, not very successfully. I cannot seem to finish a single song, even those I've been working on for months. There's always changes I want to make, thoughts that it's too long, too short, this section needs to be cut, this sounds rubbish, etc...

And then there's reddit (that's how I found this forum!). As if I wasn't diverting enough of my time away from studying by gaming.

18. wulfman

I enjoy playing tennis and football with my friends. I am terrible at swimming but I like it. Also there is the cardiovascular benefit you get from it.

19. wulfman

Also I had the good fortune of having a ping pong table in my basement when I was younger. My brother and I played a lot when we were younger. I have not played in some time but if I were given the chance I think I could play a good match after an hour or so of practice.

20. Kevin MacBride

I show dogs and compete with them in agility and obedience. I also tend a herd of goats and have gotten two of my own--in the spring I'll add some chickens and rabbits, too. I also like to write, mostly psychological horror lite, as opposed to strict slash 'em up horror.