What music do you listen to when you play League?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by FuZyOn, Aug 11, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I only listen to classical music or something that involves only instruments. I don't like hearing voices since I can't focus on the game, but listening to only the sound of the instruments is actually helpful.

2. GenevB

GenevB Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well that it's good for you, I generally listen to war songs while playing LoL (don't ask why). I also get very angry while I'm playing and I think that war songs helps me relax a little in those conditions.

3. daosasoriza

daosasoriza Member

I don't really have a specific genre whenever I do specific activities. I just listen to the same old playlists that I listen to everytime. Also, for me, listening to music while playing competitively is distracting, so I rarely play League of Legends while listening to my playlists.

4. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Usually, anything on my 90s Playlist. My favorite era of music.

If not, then Japanese openings/endings to anime or original soundtracks - instrumentals do help set a tone.

5. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I listen to a lot of indie alternative/pop/folk/eletronica on my Spotify playlist. Indie music makes me calm and relaxed so I can focus more on the game.

6. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

Either Nightscore or chill bass shit like "SuicideSheep" (thats the channel I usually just listen to)

7. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

I also agree with non-aggressive music as the way to get you in the zone as well. Hardcore screamo or metal just tends to throw me off my game. Whereas mellow listening allows me "tunnel vision" my objective.

8. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Works quite nice especially if you're feeded ^^

9. duke1101

duke1101 Active Member
    Regular

I listen to nightcore because that is my favorite music. It is mostly fast paced and it keeps up my reaction times and other important factors when playing LoL. I am pretty sure that unless the music is extremely slow or is something like screamo then it will throw you off because all you can hear is screaming which removes the focus u have.

10. Marzung

Marzung Member
    Regular

actually dont listen to much music lol :p I am usually talking to friends so having both on kinda distracts me

11. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually listen to heavy metal or metal instrumentals. Most of the time, I listen to Pantera, Anthrax, Sepultura. When I'm in the mood for instrumentals, I listen to a lot of Paul Gilbert pieces like Scarified and Technical Difficulties.