What made you buy defiance?

Discussion in 'Defiance' started by pinkring, Aug 7, 2013.

1. pinkring

pinkring Well-Known Member

What made you buy defiance?

2. Jess

Jess Member

The show was really good. I watched almost all the episodes, and it was to my liking. I also watched some advertisements for the Defiancce game on YouTube, and it made me decide to give it a try. I didn't regret it. It is a great game, and I have recommended it to my friends as well.

3. StoneScroll

StoneScroll Member

I bought Defiance just so I could own it :)

I enjoy owning a wide collection of games, so this was just another purchase to add to my collection. That being said, it does offer some good graphics and opportunities to pass time. I have played for a few hours, and feel it is a pretty decent game, and makes me remember watching the TV Series.

The first Charge Pack is also now available for download on PC, PS3 and Xbox360 if you are interested. It will enable the Ark Hunters to gear up with Charge Blades and Charge Weapons and fight the Volge. Also included is the ability to have duels, a playable Castithan race and new storylines.

Here is a trailer that shows this new Castithan Charge Pack:

Defiance will be a success, because it is fun, easy, and the support team that is launching this game seems to be very supportive and launching new things for the game all the time. It's good to see a game that is constantly evolving.

4. Nin10gamer

Nin10gamer Member

I bought defiance because I watch the show and I wanted to feel connected by playing the game as well. I played in the beta and it was tons of fun, it attracted me instantly.

5. cg303

cg303 Member

I purchased Defiance about a month ago from GameStop, when the price was lowered to $10.
    Since I had only heard about the game from my friends that work at GameStop and am a big fan of the TV show.
    I figured I would try it out. I can't really take to it like a real MMO, but it is very fun as a "pick up and play game."
    I am happy that you cant run around killing each other or the game would lose my interest real fast.
    The play style is unique for an MMO and I recommend this game to anyone who has little time to invest their soul in
    another MMO.

6. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I had seen lets play versions on Youtube and really enjoyed the look and style of the game, so I bought it.

7. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I wouldn't buy it, got it as a gift though... atleast i didn't return it for in store credit, that was an option

8. pebblesxo

pebblesxo Member

I didn't buy it myself. My friend did, bless him. He's a hardcore gamer and he was being nice and all. I personally haven't heard about this game but since i got it for free, i gave it try. I think it was an okay game. Nothing special really.

9. iroyv

iroyv Active Member

I watched the show and enjoyed it so I bought the game when it went on sale. The reviews were generally pretty correct about the game; it's pretty generic and doesn't stand out. I had fun playing it for a couple hours though.

10. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I met Defiance in a gaming competition at the university. So I first saw the game being played, I was very interested in playing it too and I decided to give it a try.

I started playing and I haven't stopped since. :D

11. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nice, easy to play and entertaining game. Why should I go for others and leave it out?