What is your favorite type of food ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by wulfman, Nov 21, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I like Mexican and Italian food. I would give an edge to Italian food because it is just a heartier meal that makes you feel full and satiated. Cheese and meat with the perfect spices and condiments. And I am a big fan of pasta (whether it be lasagna, ravioli, linquini etc) and pizza.

2. wulfman

I have been eating more salads as of late and less carbs which make me feel sleepy and lazy. I like to have energy during the day to get as many things done as possible.

3. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Well-Known Member

I like vegan foods. Fruits veggies, nuts and grains. Food for medicine is my motto.

4. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

Depends on whatever I have the craving for. Most of the time, however, it's Mexican. Just something about burritos, cantinas, tacos, or refried beans that satisfies the stomach. It's like a comfort food that I can eat all the time, if I didn't eat it too much. However, I can't promise anything if I eat guacamole too much. I love that stuff with a passion! Especially the ones made from scratch! :D

5. wulfman

Yea I am not a huge fan of Chinese food but some days I prefer it above anything else. So yea it has a lot to do with cravings.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like any type of food as long as it's good.

7. downsouth

downsouth Member

I enjoy Mediterranean foods. Especially Greek dishes like lamb gyros with feta cheese.

8. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

I l0ve chicken so anything made from it sounds like heaven to me:)

9. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

As an ethnicity of food, I'd select Chinese. The buffets around here are startlingly cheap and very good for what you pay for. Barring that our local Mexican restaurant, "Compadres" is kind of overpriced but decent. Most expensive drinks in town though. I wish we had an Indian restaurant, I could go for some beef flavored pot stickers and hot curry

For favorite single dish food, Frenchtoast is my favorite. Followed by anything with ground chuck, especially a decent half pound Burger. Failing that, Surf and Turf baby. Give me that Shrimp and Steak son.

10. wahmed

wahmed Member

Italian food has to be heaven the cheesiness and richness is so divine. Nothing like a lasagne or a big ole bowl of pasta

11. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

I think Asian food tastes awesome! They use a lot of great flavors, making the food taste awesome!

12. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mexican food and Italian food are by far my favorites! Both have excellent spices and really offer a large variety in what you can get. It also provides variety in taste and texture, which is pretty interesting overall.

13. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

My favourite food is the lasagna which is basically some little paper of pasta stacked with some sauce. It's really delicious and I love it. I've eaten it just 2 days ago and with a little bit of oil and a cheese it's the perfect meal.

14. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like Japanese food. They have simple dishes, great fish and tons of noodles. I also love Mexican food when I'm really drunk or tipsy because they have good beef and guacamole. I love the Indian curry though just because you get to eat with your hands and it has tonnes of spices for flavoring, a real treat for your tastebuds.

15. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Been into burgers a lot lately. Since I can cook myself whatever I want in the morning at my current f-it-all fast food joint (Wendy's) I've had every iteration possible of the burgers they sell. Being able to make whatever I want for break food is a definite plus.

16. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

A nice currie that is kind of spicy but at the same time just full of flavor and not overpowered by the spice itself is just fantastic, that and Tacos are the best ahaha.

17. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I got to admit I really like fast food although that couldn't be seen since I am quite fit but it is not good since I am going to gym and my diet is quite strict.

18. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Asian food. Grew up eating it so it's what I'm comfortable with. I mean I like other foods too but I like my rice a bit too much to let go haha.

19. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Dishes with cheese in the, especially mozzarella! I'm also a sucker for Chinese and Japanese food. However, my biggest love is saved for chocolate baked goods...mmm, Black Forest Cake...

20. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I previously preferred fast food but nowadays I am a fan of chinese food. It is also a healthier option besides fast food.