What is your favorite piece of gear and why?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by thisnthat, Aug 8, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthat Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you've ever played World of Warcraft, you know there are some really cool items. Cool armor, huge weapons. flaming shields, weird helms, and more. Some pieces of gear are special and make you want to hold onto them. Maybe it was your very first epic ever or maybe you just love the way it looks. Maybe there's another story behind it.

What is your favorite piece of gear that you ever obtained in World of Warcraft? Why is it your favorite one?

2. Bravosi

Bravosi Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like all the WoW gear, oddly enough. But I like the most paladin gear, all the sorts really. Even the basic one's are epic as well.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well... When it comes to piece of gear, I don't think I can pick just one favorite (if I did this, I would be being unfair). Practically everything in this aspect is always very interesting, efficient and funny.

4. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I also like the Paladin gear, it stands out among the rest.

5. jannick

jannick Member
    Regular

I was always partial to the tier 8 10-man set. I think it was Valorious Nightsong.

6. noplewyb

noplewyb Active Member
    Regular

Some of my favorite sets:

Vanilla PVP set with AB or WSG tabard. I have it from the Vanilla grind, but it’s still obtainable with 1700-1800 RBG rating IIRC.

T3 (Redemption). Most tilting thing about this was I had the whole set, and vendored it in BC long before TMOG existed. Probably ran me over $1mil gold, and months of checking BMAH daily to complete it.

BFA S1 PVP set (Dread Gladiator set, not Elite set). I think the Elite set lion shoulders are too bulky, and the boots are too small, so the standard set is better IMO. I swap out the belt with the ZG freethinkers belt. The default belt looks like a tuxedo cummerbund and too bulky IMO. With a Stormwind Tabard, has a real knight feel to me.