What is your favorite hobbies/ sports/ etc.

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by BORIS13, Oct 11, 2011.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

What is your favorite hobbies/ sports/ etc. Basically i made this forum so that you guys can get to know each other. Give us a short bio about urself. NOTE : dont reveal any personaly info. FE - adresses, phone numbers, etc. i understand that this is a great website with great people but who knows?

About me - My name is Boris Andreyivich Shvidchenko and i was born in St Petersburgh Russia on August 21st 1997. Im currently 14 years olds. I lived in Russia for 2 years until i moved with my family to Glasgow Edinburgh for 3 years. Then we moved to Sacramento California and i lived here for 5 years attending Elementary School. I learned English in school. (I came to America not knowing a single word with my family in English). We then left back to Scotland to Edinburgh for 1 year but then moved back to America (lol) and have lived here ever since. I am currently attending highschool. My hobbies are playing games, watching TV, etc. The sports i play are Snowboarding (i take snowboarding seriously and hope to get sponsered someday) and slopestyle mountain biking. As you can see im really into individual sports. I also like to longboard, skateboard, surf , etc. I play the guitar and love to play different types of music for myself. my favorite things to play are Metro themes songs :D. I am also in a Air Force JROTC program in my highschool and wish to become a Medical Officer for the United States Marine Core. I also want to become a doctor (surgeon). Thanks for taking you time to read this and i hope i can get to know everybody just as well. This is a great forum and i hope we can all be friends and enjoy this great game called METRO 2033 :D. Thank you!!

2. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

nice up there

well so My name is Nodari Chispechisvili(strange name right?:D).I was born in Georgia 1/6/1997.I lived in Georgia 6 years and then me and my parents moved to Greece because of the conomical problems.I live in Greece 8 years now.My hobbies are parkour,gaming,gym(alot),swim,music,football and watching tv is not my hobbie, i hate tv -_-'.Hope it is enough :)

#2 Nod2033, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, I'm Steven Raaymakers (Dutch name), 21 years old, and I enjoy reading, gaming, and drawing (both with pencil and on the computer). I don't watch TV either, waste of time. I like classic rock, orchestral metal, and epic game soundtracks. I plan to work in the game industry as a concept artist or 3D modeler. :)

4. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

My turn? alright:
    My name is Johan Bauer, and I live in sweden and always have. I was born in September 17th in 1994, and Im 17 years old (Now I've done the math for you).
    Im going a technical education program at school, and it includes ALOT of math (almost everyday) and also how to program websites (xhtml), and make those sites look good. I also ski alot (slalom), actually since it was 3 (14 years!!), and I still love EVERY bit of it! Im also going to try and get into a nearby club so I can train and get better at it :3
    My hobbies atm are, Golf, Skiing, Playing guitar, listening to music (doesnt matter what type really, just music that I think is good), and playing games :D

well I suppose we all got a bit to tell about ourselves. :p

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

My real first name is Mikołaj, but friends at school call me Miki - pronounced just like Micky - as it's easier for them to say. I'm Polish, was born on the 27th October of 1996 and I moved to England with my family in 2006/7 (can't remember the exact date). Since that time, I've lived there ever since; though I feel like moving somewhere else when I'm an adult. I'm interested in video games, art (mostly pencil-sketches and pencil drawing in general), literature (well, I just really like to write and do well with English at school even though it isn't my first language), music (I really enjoy heavy metal, power metal and some '50s/'60s rock 'n' roll - listening to atmospheric game soundtracks is also great), writing reviews for games and I really like watching movies, though mostly older ones from the eighties since most of the new stuff isn't as good - though there are exceptions, such as The Dark Knight, Predators, Inception etc. I have no idea what I want to do in the future. I just hope it'll be something I want to do and get's me enough money to live normally. :)

6. BORIS13

awesome :) nice to learn something about everbody :)

7. Deimos

Deimos Well-Known Member

My name is David Vyhnalek, but I'm being called Dave or some IT friends call me Deimos like on this forum... I live in Czech Republic (central europe) and I was born at 21st April 1997 - That is exactly 13 years... My hobies are skiing, bikes, Electronics and sometimes making post-apocalyptic stories. I'm going to a eight degree of the school, in Czech we have 9 degrees. I'm working with Source SDK program that is used for making maps, models and stuff to Source Games (from Valve). I'm little fat-ass since my whole family was fat-ass from 10 to 17 years... Kind of family curse.. :D
    I was playing PS1 (best times of GTA1, Crash the bandicooot or wut, Medal of Honor 1).. then my family bought a computer and I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon, Counter-Strike 1.6, Call of Duty 2... I don't have anything to say to you about me, since we all have some personal things that nobody is going to tell to someone like that. :D

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

My name's Jesper Marinus Millinge (Typical geeky first-name, ik), live in Norway, always lived in Norway though I'm half Danish and half Norwegian. Born 18th January 1996, so I turn 16 in less than half a year. I'm thinking about being a car-mechanic when I grow up. I've always had a lot of passion for cars. My favorite one, which I hope to buy one day, is the old classic Shelby Mustang GT500. I play a lot of basketball with friends, and I do some cross-biking and airsoft aswell. I can't sing, can't play any instrument, but I have a strong passion for listening to music. I haven't played many games in my life compared to what an average gamer has, but I use a whole lot of my life in front of the PC anyway. Love playing the games I love. I don't really like starting with new games unless I really want it. Well, I guess that's mostly it.

#8 Skaara Dreadlocks, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
  9. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Lol dude I absolutley LOVED Crash the Bandicoot games, especially Crash Team Racing! (same series of games) :p
    And best of all that atleast CTR is still awsome to play with friends, no game can beat the times I've had with that one! :D

DUDE why didnt you tell me earlier? :D
    Always nice talking to other Scandinavians, even though they'r just about neighbours :3
    No offense against you other guys, but it's not to often I meet Norweigans playing game like the ones I play ^^

10. Von Streff

Regular

Excellent taste in cars! I love classic cars.

11. BORIS13

rrrrmmmmmm rmmmmmmm. hhahah i like classic cars too but to be honest im more into modern ones. lamborghinis, ferraris,etc. i also like harley davidson bikes and OHV. Hummers, etc. :D

12. Greywolf997

Greywolf997 Well-Known Member

lol its like a 50/50 date chat right now if their where girls here this would be a date chat

13. Von Streff

Regular

Aargh, now this thread has wrong connotations forever! :p

14. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

This is my interview @ battlefieldo.com the worlds most popular battlefield community site.

http://battlefieldo.com/community-spotlight-ghost-warrior/

[​IMG]
    OCT 20TH
    COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: GHOST WARRIOR

Community Spotlight: Ghost Warrior

Thanks for joining us on our #2nd Community Spotlight, today I’m talking with Ghost Warrior, the 2nd most active user on our forums, and a very large contributor to our community.

Introduction:

Chris “Ghost Warrior” Broun was born in Auckland, New Zealandin 1996. He relocated to Australia 10 years ago in 2001. Chris is currently attending one of Australia’s most prestigious private schools. Chris is currently inquiring about a job in the Royal Australian Air Force and is an ex RAAF cadet. Chris first heard of Battlefieldo on the EA UK forums late last year and noticed when the second the bfo team heard about it there was already an informative article on their website. Chris first made his debut in the video game world playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 back in the dark ages. He made his first debut in the battlefield world playing Battlefield:Vietnamback in 2004 and ever since he has been kicking tires and lighting fires across all battlefields (except Battlefield 2, and Battlefield 2142). Chris being primarily a console gamer since the release of the original Xbox and has continued his legacy with the Xbox 360. With the realization that consoles were becoming outdated the conscious decision to switch to the pc platform was made late last year and he has been working towards that goal ever since. His favorite books are Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky, Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab, The Art of War by Sun Tzu and some of the old Indiana Jones books. His favorite music genres include: epic, rock, metal, jazz, blues, country, Russian folk, dubstep, techno, electronic, r&b, soul, 80’s disco, 60-80’s rock, grunge, alternative rock, hip hop, pop, whatever the trololol song is and much much more. Chris currently goes by the nickname ‘crispy’ as when Chris B is pronounced it makes the word crispy.

Content/Works:

First Photoshop:
    [​IMG]

Photo of Ghost Warrior and Daniel Matros & Lars Gustavsson from DICE. (Battlefield 3 Dev's)
    [​IMG]

Recent Work:
    [​IMG]

Interview:

PR3SIDENT: When did you battlefield experience begin, what game?

Ghost Warrior: My battlefield experience first began with Battlefield Vietnam back in 2004. I did not have the most capable internet back then so 100% of my games were local with computer opponents.

PR3SIDENT: When did you know that you’re were a blood-born battlefielder?

Ghost Warrior: Since my baptism by fire in Vietnam I had a ‘natural’ affinity and ability to expertly co-ordinate and control vehicles with unparalleled skill. It was like I had been practicing for years. I have never experienced this phenomenon with any other video game series.

PR3SIDENT: Favorite Class/Weapon from BFBC2?

Ghost Warrior: My favorite class in battlefield: bad company 2 was most definitely medic. Medics play a crucial role in my personal ring of friends and my style of team play. I find myself constantly reviving teammates and keeping friendly squads alive and active. My favorite weapon has to be my ammo cannon, nicknamed ‘Garrus’, my Maschinengewehr 3. When Garrus fires in bursts (3-7) rounds, he drops enemies with ruthless proficiency. Garrus enjoys having iron sights only with magnum ammunition and the ammunition bandolier.

PR3SIDENT: Most Memorable experience in a video game?

Ghost Warrior: I find this question (on a personal level) very hard to answer. When I play a videogame I develop an ‘emotional bond’ to the game, its story, its characters ect. The 4 most modern memorable memories from video games are:
    1. Metro 2033: I found myself in the most immersive, realistic and truly ‘living’ environments I have ever experienced in real life or a virtual world. Metro 2033 is immersive.
    2. Red Dead Redemption: I loved roaming around the desert in this pre World War 1 western. I loved the amount of effort rockstar put into this game and made an unforgettable gaming experience. Red Dead Redemption is great
    3. All Halo titles especially Halo 3: The halo series has one of the best storylines and inspired so much emotion to come out in me. Halo games are beautiful.
    4. Mass Effect 1+2: The Mass Effect series is dope freshness, that expression can only describe that series.

PR3SIDENT: 5 Things you want to achieve in Battlefield 3?

Ghost Warrior:
    1. Experience a whole new dimension in next-generation online multilayer all out warfare.
    2. To become a leading figure within the battlefield community
    3. To become one of the most (you know what, why not) the best pilot within the Battlefieldo community. (I have pretty much achieved this, sorry Qrfl, its true).
    4. Make some new mates all around the world.
    5. Enjoy myself.

PR3SIDENT: What’s is like being apart of the Battlefieldo community?

Ghost Warrior: My thoughts on the Battlefieldo community are as follows: Erik, Chris and the rest of the staff have constructed an absolutely seamless website and has attracted some of the most eccentric, exciting and interesting characters from all across the globe, and I love em’ all.

Thanks so much for your contributions to the community Ghost, as well as your continued support. You can follow Ghost Warrior on Facebook , YouTube & Google + .

15. Nod2033

Regular

A w e s o m e!

16. BORIS13

haha cool

17. Nod2033

Regular

yeh we have a very popular man here DONT LET HIM LEAVE lol jk xD

18. Spitfire

I will never leave, my idol is Rainbow Dash; the embodiment of loyalty. (hehe, my little pony reference)

I was here the minute I saw it existed and have been here ever since, i just haven't been active over the last few weeks due to Battlefield 3 preparations, now that is over last light will be receiving my undivided attention.

19. Spitfire

Oh, I also just noticed I didn't list any of my hobbies in the interview, shame.

20. BORIS13

haha u shud have listed ur hobbies. then mentioned that metro last light forums are the best. and that bamul, luster, boris13, Dreadloks, and Von are the best people there!!!