What is your favorite game?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by andreea.lifestyle99, Aug 19, 2017.

1. andreea.lifestyle99

Regular

One of my favorite games is Pokemon Go :)

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

"Resident Evil" is at the top of my list. Is one of the best and most intelligent games I have ever had the opportunity to play.

I love this game! :D

andreea.lifestyle99 likes this.
  3. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

One of my favorite games at the moment would have to be Fa Cry: Primal.

4. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

As of now, I think I would say League of Legends. Though I only play a few games everyday, I got hooked playing this game. I even made another account so I can have a lot more fun since I would be matched up with total beginners LOL!

5. Shine_Spirit

Regular

What do you find most interesting in League of Legends? Because I've tried playing this game several times and I just can not understand it so much success, haha! :p

6. Working Buck

Regular

Well I did start out playing DoTA but since I do not have the skills for that game, I thought of finding something that is easier but with the same concept, that's when I started playing League. It is a lot more easier than DoTA but there are still a number of things that I do not like in the game like you need to buy champs before you can use them and the community sucks big time. As far as interesting is concerned, maybe because it is easier to play and the champs look a lot more cute than the ones in other MOBA games.

7. Shine_Spirit

Regular

So, let me see if I understood... Basically, you started playing League of Legends because it was easier and was getting used to and later enjoying the game? :D

8. Working Buck

Regular

Yup, I was having a hard time playing DoTA since you need to learn a lot like denying creeps, measuring the time of the jungle camps so you can pull them out in time. And a lot of good players are already playing DoTA. LoL is easier to play since you just need to last hit minions and play the game. I enjoy playing the game but I really do not enjoy the community a lot.

9. Shine_Spirit

Regular

All right. That's ok. The important thing is always to have fun with the game.

About the League of Legends community... Oh, my! I have to say it's the worst of them all (and this is still a compliment :rolleyes:).

10. Working Buck

Regular

You got me with that compliment LOL! And I do agree with that, I haven't seen a community that is a lot worse than League's.

11. Shine_Spirit

Regular

Hahahaha! :p

I'm impressed (negatively speaking, obviously) with how much the community of this game can be so bad without having to make that much effort. It's almost something natural. :rolleyes:

12. Working Buck

Regular

I do have to agree, at first it was a good community. I remember back when I was just starting to play this game, the community was good. You make bad plays and no one would tell you your an idiot. Now, your team mates make bad plays and put the blame on either the support or the jungler. They won't even admit they're making bad plays.

13. Shine_Spirit

Regular

I can't agree with you about the community having a good time because I got the bad part of it (what a bad luck :eek:), haha! Oh, my! :D

14. Working Buck

Regular

I think in order for you to enjoy the game, it's much better to team up with your friends, at least you won't get hurt that much if they try to trashtalk you LOL! And I bet you would always have a winning game since the community is bad, the other team might have a hard time playing well.

15. Sonicmess

Sonicmess Member
    Regular

It's Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX

16. Shine_Spirit

Regular

Yes, I always prefer to play with my friends because I know the fun will be bigger and always genuine. :p

17. Working Buck

Regular

True, it always feels good and more fun playing with friends. I mean, it is fun playing alone and teamed up with other players, but with friends, I always feel good even if we lose games LOL!

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The Prince Of Persia series holds a special place in my heart. The franchise pretty much introduced me to real PC gaming - thank you Ubisoft for making such a beautiful game!

19. Shine_Spirit

Regular

I love playing alone (contrary to what many people think, I think it's very fun :D), but playing with my friends is always good (especially when I can defeat them :rolleyes:).

20. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I love to play many games but my favorite is Grand Theft Auto.It is an addictive game with brighter and attractive graphics.Everybody loves to play this game due to its radio stations.It is an awesome game and very easy to play.It is smooth gameplay with easy controls.