What is your favorite class?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by KyubiChan, May 28, 2015.

1. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member
    Regular

My favorite class in ArcheAge so far has been a Daggerspell. I love playing magic classes. When I first started playing while in alpha, I was not sure what class, or combination of classes I would like. I ended up trying daggerspell and just stuck with it.

2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

At the moment I am a Reaper and it's quite cool for both PvP and PvE.. sadly I still have to level all the other skill trees but I plan to do it as earlier as possible.

3. Zarentu

Zarentu Active Member

Well I am currently liking Paladins for a few reason. I am not really fond of the PvP unless I am with other people else I just get my butt kicked because everyone else has been playing since launch and they have all the good gear. Paladins are just nice because people usually leave you alone due to the fact that you can heal and you are basically like a Tank/Healer.

4. obliviousme

obliviousme Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love playing the magic classes. It's also my favorite in other MMORPG game i play. Mage are awesome. :)

5. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member
    Regular

The same with me, I tend to play magic classes...I just enjoy them a lot. Almost all the MMORPG games I play I start off as a magic class.

6. bobcat4848

bobcat4848 New Member

In most MMO's, I really enjoy playing the magic classes. I reached level cap in Archeage after about a week with some magic class that I forgot the name of. Probably just a mage. I haven't played the game in a really long time only because the game seems to revolve to heavily around paying money for patron. I couldn't keep up with patron and farm my plot enough. It got way to repetitive after level cap having to grow stuff, make it into trading packs, and go from marionpole to the castle place that was near human spawn. It made me some good gold, but got to repetitive.