What is the most interesting aspect of Pokémon GO?

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

What I find most interesting in Pokémon GO is the interaction between the characters of the games and the players (it's almost as if the cybernetic barrier did not exist).

The game gets very interesting and challenging because of it. :D

2. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member
    Regular

Pokemon GO does one thing that most games don’t - EXERCISE! When you're playing the game, you are forced to go outside and take a walk, because that’s where the Pokemon are lurking. Therefore it gives health benefits and makes the gameplay even better by giving the player a relaxing walk as well. This might be an issue in the winter season in cold areas, though.

3. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes it's a very interactive game and although it makes you get some exercise, you also spend money because you eventually will need to buy food and water since you will get tired, and some establishments are taking advantage of it since they are near the "Pokemon spots".

4. GlibGlob

GlibGlob New Member

Perfecting the curve ball technique. It takes a bit of time to do and it's somewhat rewarding. It's also cool to discover some places that are marked as pokestops.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the issue would be serious if the pokemon go if turned into horrror game. Like finding the ghosts etc. It'd be definitely fun to play with as well. I think some games need to experiment on that.

6. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't see them ever turning to that sort of thing

7. dellmininotebook

Regular

I think this game is more fun for child under 15 rather than the older one but it is still fun to play Pokemon go. the basic inspiration of this game is from cartoon and anime.

8. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am looking forward the Pokemon Go and see how the game is going to be going towards the Horror.

9. Z-wall

Z-wall Well-Known Member
    Regular

In my opinion the best thing in pokemon GO is that, the kids are going outside instead of playing PC after school.
    When I was young parents were punishing kids saying that they can not go outside to play football with friends. Now if you are doing sth wrong, parents are telling you, that you have to go outside instead playing PC