What is one thing you want to do, but never had the chance to do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by sunkinship, Nov 9, 2013.

1. sunkinship

sunkinship Member

Basically as the title says: What is one thing you want to do, but never had the chance to do? For instance, some of you might want to do sky diving, or go to Russia, study abroad, etc.

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I would love to travel in one of those hot air balloons, but for me it will never happen I am way to afraid I think I would pass out before taking off.

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well my goal is to visit a new country every year. So when I'm 30 I should have 30 countries visited etc. I'm a bit behind on my schedule but I think I'll get there one day.

4. Zlyuka

Zlyuka Well-Known Member

Take a swim in every Sea on our planet, so far my record is only 17 and there are some 80+ seas, so I will probably die to old age before having a chance to have a dip into each one of them:)

5. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

Wow, that is quite amazing that you have already done that! You have swam a lot already so that's great! Good luck with the rest :)

I want to travel all across China, and see some beautiful sites, and I definitely will someday!

6. kimjongchill

kimjongchill Active Member

I've always wanted to travel the world, but that's kind of expensive. Maybe I'll have the opportunity some day in the future. I'll just have to work towards that goal for now and hope for the best.

7. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Someday I want to travel the world! I really love traveling and would especially love to explore East Asia and parts of Europe! :)

8. Psybe

Psybe Well-Known Member

Travel to different countries and sky dive!

9. Artixion

Artixion Member

For me it would be to actually get a legitment paying job. It's not like I really want to work at a McDonald's or a store but I think it will be a good experience for me to have good work ethic and a bookful of references for the future. I also would like to travel to the UK, it is a very interesting country that I hope to visit one day (Gotta love the accents!).

10. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to that as a college student, but one day I would like to start my own business that way I don't have to work for someone else.

11. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would really love to travel my way to Europe. I have talked about it since I was a child, but I would love to actually save up the money and go through with it. My family comes from all parts of Europe and to visit the places my family once lived would be amazing to say the least.

12. sanders89

sanders89 Active Member

I would really love to live in Alaska for a while, especially now that there are all of these TV shows about traveling to Alaska. I think their stories are really inspiring and I think that would really be a lifetime experience.

13. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hm, that sounds interesting to me. I don't think I've ever met someone that had a want to go to Alaska. What television shows have you watched on it?

14. sanders89

sanders89 Active Member

I have been watching Living Alaska, Buying Alaska, Alaska's Last Frontier, and Alaska Bush People, oh yeah and Ultimate Survival Alaska. They are all so good! Some of them about people moving to Alaska, some about surviving in Alaska, and a couple of them are homesteaders that have lived their whole lives in Alaska. It look so amazing!!

15. sanders89

sanders89 Active Member

16. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

Eventually I want to go skydiving. I had plenty of chances in college and didn't do it. I am not afraid just never a moment to actually go and do it.

17. Rubymusic1

Rubymusic1 Active Member

Visit New York, but it won't happen for a long time for one reason or another. Maybe one day... I can dream...

18. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

You know I think that I would love to actually go sky diving. I still have the time to do it since I am still young. I am so going to try and start getting a few things going for that, because I think it would be fun. I would be going alone cause hubby does not want to go haha.

19. dez97

dez97 Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to travel to Italy and Brazil. However I do think they will happen in the long future but right now it just won't be happening.

20. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I have always wanted to swim in the Dead Sea. Just the idea of being able to float on water without doing anything just sounds amazing to me.