What class will you be playing?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Clan Discussion' started by Destro, May 1, 2014.

?

Which Skillset will you be playing?

1. Battlerage

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Sorcery

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Archery

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Destro

Destro New Member

Out of the ten skillsets, which are you the most excited to try out? I personally am pretty excited about the Occultist. Looks like fun!

2. Ed1fan

Ed1fan Member

Sorcery is the first one that came to mind but that is just the first one I want to tackle. At some point, like other games in the past, I want to try my hand at all of them. I think when you can branch out like this you are less likely to get bored with the normal grind of just one role.

3. misterv520

misterv520 Member

I'm aiming for the Infiltrator Class so for my first skillset I'm going to choose Archery then Sorcery then Shadowplay. I mainly play dps characters in mmos and the Infiltrator path seems to do the most physical and magic damaged overall.

4. askanison

askanison Well-Known Member

I think i want to play as a Shadehunter. I'll choose Occultism, archery, and shadowplay. The Shadehunter seems pretty balanced. The harbinger set looks interesting though also. I may be on the fence with this one for a bit.

5. Alfren

Alfren Member

I've always loved playing archers in other MMO's
    So I'll probably go with the archery skillset. Shadowplay holds my interest as well.
    The infiltrator path seems to be the way to go for me.

6. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

Archery will always be my go to in any MMORPG. I love how the class system is set up though so I'll probably continue onto either Ranger or Naturalist. They sound like they'd be good in PvP, which is another big aspect that I enjoy in my MMOs.

7. Seraphina

Seraphina Member

Sorcery was my first choice and I love it. I have always leaned more toward the more mystical skills and classes whenever I have the option.

8. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I tried to research on this type of classes but I didn't understand anything. I wonder why a game would have "sorcery" classes and "occultist" classes. The subject is something I wouldn't be interested in.