Quantcast

What civilisations would you like to see.

Discussion in 'Civilization VI' started by SirJoe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

Civilisations VI is going to be launched very soon now and this question does come a little late but what civilisations would you like to in civilisations VI the weren't in the previous versions. I think if the brought in one of the Polynesian civilisations it would make it more interesting.

2. taco

taco Member Regular

I have always wanted to see The Scythians, they were such a dominant military power in their time, and would be similar in play I think to the Mongols or the Huns, except with some better earlier units. I think another pretty interesting Civ would be the Nabateans, the people that made the city Petra.

3. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

The Scythians!!! of course

4. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member Regular

Some of the old South American civilizations would be interesting.. though I doubt they'd be nearly as popular as the most well known ones in the game.

5. SirJoe

The aztecs have a very interesting history, if they could incorporate it into the game it would certain be a breath of fresh air.

6. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

It's really interesting that we've all thought about the same Civilization. The Scythians would be a great addition to the game, it would bereally interesting.

7. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

You are right. They would be a great addition but I highly doubt that the developers will add them. I will request them to implement.

8. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

This is a great idea. Actually, better than the previous one. I think they should be also added along with them. It would definitely make the game more interesting.

SirJoe likes this.
  9. SirJoe

There are so many historical nations out there that had a real impact on the area were they live that it's shame they are not part of the game. They don't even have to be in the game right from the beginning but could easily be offered later on as a patch.

10. Casiox

I highly agree with you, the game would be much better if they actually portrayed the real history within the game, they have done it with several civilizations, but they're still missing many others.

11. HappyKoi

HappyKoi Member Regular

I would like to see more Celtic civilizations; perhaps splitting the Celts into the Scottish and Irish or the Welsh. I can't remember if the Vikings are in the Civilization series, but I would like to see them in there as well.

12. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

I don't know when they will be added but if they are added, it would really boost up the worthness of the game. It's an interesting idea to add them.

13. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

Well, the characters you named are solid but I guess it would take a lot of time for the developers to do it. It is not impossible for them.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

I don't have any particular request but I would just like to see more added because I usually do tend to try out everything especially when I've already played too much of my favorites.

15. SirJoe

It would give you the added advantage of playing out historical figures and not making the same mistakes they did. Were historically one nation would have lost in a battle you could make it win. It would really be fun.

16. ad.mike2016

ad.mike2016 Member Regular

I like to play the small and obscure civilizations. I like how the last few versions have had special units and skills. A tribe from the caucuses would be an interesting play. The stranger the better in my humble opinion. I am really excited for Civ 6 to come out.

17. Casiox

Indeed, I really would like to see Venezuela's history portrayed in Civ VI, it would be a really weird thing but come on, it definitely would be a pride for us.

18. Casiox

Don't you get surprised if they add them to the Civ VI game, it would be a good surprise for us all, indeed.

19. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

The Scythians is amazing addition!

20. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

I am not really sure I have ever thought of this before. I would like to see some Vikings or Mesopotamia or some more ancient ones like that. This really opens things up.