What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by cerberus, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

I've been playing a MMO Face Of Mankind. Been playing it forever. Kinda hard to get into but once you do it just keeps you in. You guys should try it. Also been playing maplestory, and ME3 BF3 and classic World at world nazi zombies with friends.

2. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

WaW. Der Riese. MG-42 and Ray Gun. 'Nuff said :D

Cool though, I haven't played ME3 in a while. Is the DLC any good?

3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is on my list of 'to-play' games. Looks amazing.

I'm playing through Lost Planet 2 in my few moments of free-time, since it's nice and brainless, good for relaxing.

4. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

I managed to ace the Ultimate Edition on x360, but not one play session went smoothly. Unacceptable for a revised version of a game. I still had to download the 16mb patch upon installation.
    The worst glitch I got was that everyone turned hostile for no science damn reason! This happened twice and I lost a grand total of 8 hours of progress because of it.

I kept a save right before the point of no return and reloaded to get all possible outcomes. Except for Caesar's, of coure. Started a new playthrough on HC for that one, only lasted 10 hours.
    Get it a.s.a.p. You won't regret it.

5. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

I quite liked the idea of reputation, it means you have to think about your actions and adds some realism to the game.

6. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

StalkerSoup! :D

14GB's of Buggy, Badly Translated Russian Mod! xD

7. cerberus

Since I got the new ps3 super slim yesterday, I can now ace the dreadful ps3 version of The Saboteur and continue my first playthrough of Uncharted 3, which again is a little too much of a metaphor of american imperialism for me to bear. Travel around the world, shoot coloured people and Ruskies, steal other countries' valuables and act like you are the good guy throughout the entire thing. But hey, at least the music and set pieces are nice.

#27 cerberus, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
  8. Von Streff

Regular

Playing... wait for it... nothing! I know, must be sick or something. Anyway, it's actually a good thing to get a break from games sometimes, guys. :)

9. amd955ben560

amd955ben560 Well-Known Member

Borderlands 2, preparing to part with it to dedicate myself to Dishonored when its out.

10. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

which version you playing? AMK, Narodnaya Soljianka or Stalkersoup?

11. Wolve_NZ

The Stalkersoup Version, But i might try one of the others as its as buggy as hell, even with the patches to a point where none of my savegames load and it crashes when I try to get out of Dump...

have you tried the other ones? I might just try and hack off the combat and trader files and remove all the other crap

12. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

haven't played any of them, but as far as I know from the SoC forums, Narodnaya Soljanka is by far the best of all three, is still buggy, but playable.

13. Wolve_NZ

Yea, I might have to try it, Got so Fed up with Stalkersoup that I switched to LURK, Its on the other side of the Spectrum, Havnt found any bugs apart from some muzzel flash offsets being out and Horrible Ak74 recoil xD

So if you havnt, try it, brings that game into a more realistic standpoint, without to much file size!

14. Von Streff

Regular

Playing Medal of Honor atm (you know, Tier 1 and all that). It's incredibly easy on hard mode... but a very good game nevertheless.

15. cerberus

Finished my first Uncharted 3 playthrough yesterday morning, immediately started another one on Crushing difficulty and already made it to Chapter 19. Best single player of the three as far as I'm concerned. It's quite tough at times but nothing I can't handle. Drake's Fortune, now that one was infuriating on Crushing...

I'll probably buy Spec Ops: The Line (x360) some time this week but in the meantime, I'll be finishing off Mortal Kombat's arcade ladder with every character. Never thought I'd enjoy a modern fighting game this much...

16. Wolve_NZ

Just checked out the Zero Punctuation Review of that Spec Ops game, Looks heavy man :p

in Fact, I might 'buy' it some time, nothing beats shooting Yankies for a change!

17. cerberus

I strongly dislike military shooters and, believe it or not, it's not the 'shooting yanks'-part that has me intrigued but the fact that apparently this is the type of game that portrays war as something that cannot and should not be glorified.

18. Von Streff

Regular

The very same reasons I'm considering Spec Ops. I dislike shooters myself, since they usually have little story, are full of cliches, and are pretty brainless. :)

19. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Ive always hated how most world war 2 games are played from the Allied side. I mean sure because the Allies won and the games are made in the states but I just want to play the Axis already. Oh and something else that should probably be in the 'grind my gears' section. There a some people that complain if ex. Your a German in a bunker shooting Allied invaders on a beach. The game devs. Get so much flak for making a game were Americans die instead of Germans. I mean it's ok to kill a million Germans with flamethrowers but if YOUR the German killing Americans. Oh man!

20. Wolve_NZ

I Know, its Horrible how they portray Every German Soldier as a Die-Hard Nazi, and this filters down as I know people who just constantly think the 'Wehr were all Nazi's and the such, such Ignorance

I remember when my mate brought over Bf:Veitnam a few years back (xD), I just loved running around, gunning down The Invaders!