Quantcast

What are the weapons you carry with you?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by grinder, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Kayla Bishop

Kayla Bishop Member Regular

I always carry a bow and an ebony mace. I rarely use bow and arrow (usually only if I have to fight a dragon.) Then, I use a healing spell with my free hand. Sometimes I switch to a conjuration spell, but typically I just stick with healing.

2. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member Regular

I have an ebony bow with the soul steal enchantment; ebony, glass and Daedric arrows; a Daedric sword I got from Ulfric; and the Blade of Woe you get from the Brotherhood. I like to sneak up on people and stab them in the back with the Blade of Woe. Or I'll stand far away and shoot them in the neck.

3. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member Regular

I carry the Axe of Whiterun, the other magival swords that I have won. I am not much of a bow and arrow guy. Also, I have an exquisite dwarven dagger that I use to kill people while sneaking behind them.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Crossbow and Daedric Sword. These 2 weapons are the things I always carry.

5. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

I prefer magic combat, so I don't wear any armor, usually just regular clothes or mage robes, and I DO carry 2 daggers, but I don't use them in active combat. For combat, I use my destruction magic to do the job. The daggers are for sneaking around in dungeons and killing everyone before they even get a chance to detect me. For stealth, magic is a terrible weapon, so I prefer to use my trusty daggers to critical hit even the toughest bandit chiefs.