Quantcast

What are the weapons you carry with you?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by grinder, Jul 31, 2015.

1. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Hi guys, what are the weapons that you carry with you? Mines are always the Bow, for having a ranged based weapon to hit long distanced mobs and a greatsword/sword+shield to deal a high damage and the other one to tank a bit dealing nonetheless a good amount of hits.

2. MoneyFiend

MoneyFiend Member

Usually I will have a bow for ranged attacks and two Daedric war axes for close combat. I also carry a shield for when I am faced with enemies weilding great swords or war hammers.

3. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

The guy that I'm playing with right now rotates between a bow and dual-wielding magic.

He's an interesting orc.

4. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention also the double sword that sometimes I use to carry with me for some fun.

5. Tanis

Tanis Active Member Regular

Crossbows for life! I normally play sneak archers (I know, I know) and I like hard hitting weapons that kill with a single hit. The Dwarven Crossbow hits that playstyle perfectly and I just get endless entertainment from hearing it go thunk and planting an enemy. I also usually have a dagger or sword to keep with the assassin theme for sneak attacks.

6. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I have the Blades sword that I just keep refining since I like katanas and the game has very few weapons like it in the game. On the other hand, I have a Flame Cloak spell so I can charge at enemies to burn them while hacking away at the same time.

7. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I usually take a sword and a bow, which is quite interesting and also can be good in a fight, which can help out in battles, and easy to carry as well and looks good as well in the game. I also sometimes use a ax which can be good and also try and make it is a small one, as a big one can be hard to carry and make the body heavy from the ax which can be hard to fight in the game. It is interesting in how the different weapons can be used in the game, as the weapons are well made and also look well presented in the as well.

8. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

In my first playthrough (and the only one I have actually finished the main quest in), I always dual wielded Katanas and had a bow when I needed to fight from a range. I didn't really use spells except for healing, and once my weapons reached a certain level of enhancements, they became waay too op. The first playthrough was the most fun, now every time I start a new game I just mess around and don't get anything accomplished. And I played the first few dungeons so many times, I usually just try to speedrun my way through them.

9. ellie

ellie Member

I usually carry a bow for sniping, then I have an axe and a couple back up knives or axes in case enchanments run out, something breaks, or I feel like using a different enchantment. I never use a shield since I use spells in one hand and axe in another. I guess I always have a few spell scrolls on me as well in case of emergency.

10. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member Regular

I'm playing rogue-style so I usually bring some daggers and bow for long range sniping.

11. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

I carry bows ( like crossbows too but unfortunately they are OP and make the game even easier than it normally is) and either one handed\two handed swords depending on the playthrough.

12. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I usually use bows only when I`m low level. Later in the game, I go with dual swords and a shield for tougher fights, which require some defense.

13. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member Regular

Always a bow to pick off some enemies with sneak before a big encounter then the good ol shield and one hander.

14. shadejb

shadejb Well-Known Member Regular

Sword and shield for me. I quite like the bashing animation, and added defense against archers is always good. I do carry with me a bow for fun sniping though, the bow kill shot can be very satisfying.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I love being a marskman so obviously I use a crossbow/bow whenever I'm in combat.

16. HalfBeard

Crossbows are a thing??!?!! WHAT

17. shadejb

shadejb Well-Known Member Regular

It's in Dawnguard. Basically a sniper rifle in Skyrim with heavy damage and stagger chance, but louder and more vulnerable to melee attacks if you miss, and they come swinging at you.

18. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

Well, I mentioned it earlier a lot, but I play with multiple characters so I have a few different "loadouts". My first character is a warrior and he wields a two-hander, although my first warrior had a sword and shield (yes, I have two warriors). My second character was a ranger and I did the bow an arrow thing, but I also regularly swapped for two blades. My third one was a mage and I switched between two spells per hand (constantly changed those as well) and one hand spell, other hand staff.

19. HalfBeard

Well I know where I'm headed next time I'm in Skyrim..

20. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member Regular

Mainly crossbow. I like the accuracy and never have to worry about the "scarejumpers", ha, ha.