Quantcast

Weather will affect you and the enemies

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Ishmael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

What's really cool about this is that weather and lighting will affect both NPCs and characters, indoors and out. So you could go into certain areas and it'll be pitch dark, or lights will attract NPCs and stuff. I saw some alpha footage taken from the Xbox One and it was amazing. This game is going to look so good, if anything.

2. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

Oh, wow, that's awesome! Yeah that makes perfect sense. I'm constantly getting more hyped and excited for this game and it feels like they're doing all the right things, I just don't want to end up disappointed.

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  3. Cyborg Superman

I hear you, 100% but even the alpha footage seems outstanding. There's this video of the different weather patterns and I've never seen anything like it. This game, if only visually, is going to be kick-ass.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

That's very cool. I'm going to play it on PC so it's going to look ever more amazing there. :D

5. Cyborg Superman

I'm jealous, I don't think my crappy AMD HD 6800 series video card will be able to handle this, lol. It's really time for an upgrade I think, lol.

Maelalove likes this.
  6. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

Oh man, you're totally missing out. I got a new computer about a year and a half ago. 1500 dollars well spent. Games are so beautiful when you get the chance to actually experience them, haha.

7. Cyborg Superman

Yeah I totally am, but I just don't have the funds currently to upgrade, lol. It's never as simple as getting a new video card, I always end up having to get a new power supply, motherboard, RAM, etc. etc. etc... lol.