Quantcast

wоrst сiv?

Discussion in 'More Civilization' started by Goodman, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member Regular

whаt's thе wоrst сiv in this gаmе, аnd why?

2. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

III- I think with no doubt

3. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

Well, I personally think that it all depends on how you rate it, if you rate them based on graphics the older games are obviously going to be the worst ones of the series, but I really think that Civ III was the worst one for me, I did not really like it at all, was a whole disappointment for me, that's my opinion though.

4. NormaD

NormaD Active Member Regular

I agree with Casiox that if you're rating on graphics, then it only makes sense that the newer games will win for obvious reasons, but I haven't really played any of the older versions so all I have to go on is what I've heard others expressing as their opinion in the past. The worst one in the series is III without a doubt.

5. ad.mike2016

ad.mike2016 Member Regular

As the series evolved it should always be getting better but Civ III was not a very good game. If I remember correctly you could stack units and they could only move in certain ways, sort of like chess. Please let me know if my memory is failing me on this one. The first Civ was great and I liked Civ 5 enough to buy the expansion pack.

6. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

You're absolutely right, I think most of us share the same thinking when it comes to deciding which game is the worst or the less popular one, by the way, which Civ 5 expansions did you have the chance to purchase?

7. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member Regular

Civ III was by far the worst, the game has come a long way though and given the circumstances and time the game was not THAT awful in comparison to other games of it's era.

8. SassyQ

SassyQ New Member

Honestly I don't think any of the Civ games past the first two are much good. They rely far too much on graphics and have slowed down the game play so that in my opinion it is incredibly boring. Civ III was just the first step to making the game more graphics dependent which it honestly just did not need.

9. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Graphics is the big problem I think...

10. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member Regular

I haven't played any of them yet. But will try playing it soon. Is it a good game to play?

11. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Well first off I actually liked Civ III and that is really how I got into it, so I guess maybe that plays into me liking it a little more. I also thought it was talking about the civs themselves, and I was so ready to bash the English.