VSV and other weapons

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by karrib3n, Aug 3, 2013.

1. karrib3n

karrib3n New Member

hi, i think it would be good idea to unlock VSV for purchase somewhere mid game also 30 round clip upgrade would work great.

btw unlocking AKSU for outside ranger mode would also work nice or even lowerig r.o.e.

what do U think? any chance for adding this as an update to the game?

PS. hudge thanks to 4A for this game

2. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

I have strong doubts that they'll change the game for your request...

3. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

VSV is a stealth-based Assault Rifle. It has low bullet velocity giving it high damage drop-off at long ranges (which is pretty much negated by the sneak-attack bonus), relatively low ROF (for an AR), and small magazine, making it less useful in extended firefights compared to alternatives, but useful for stealth due to its low recoil, fantastic hipfire, and low noise.

And the AK-74U doesn't really add a new niche to the existing set of weapons, and considering it's really the main selling point for Ranger Mode (since the mode itself seems pretty hastily put together compared to 2033's offering), I highly doubt they'd do something like that. All you can do is wait for the SDK to release for PC, although I'm guessing you'd have to make a lot of the changes (especially the VSV one) by yourself, since I can't imagine anyone else really looking for something like that.