(Video) - Bourbon's Survival Exposed

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Downregulation, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Downregulation

Downregulation Well-Known Member

As it was stated in "Metro Last Light", Bourbon survives being shot in Dry Station... However, there's a twist -- was Bourbon really shot? Well, you decide... :lol:

[youtube]i3lmkv7uC9k[/youtube]

I plan to make this a video series, so this is just a preview of what's to come. :)

#1 Downregulation, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Garwinski

Garwinski Member

Where was stated in Last Light that Bourbon survived? I just liked him because he was the complete opposite of Khan, and thus making the spiritual side of the world of Metro that more impressive, when you walked the tunnels with Khan.

Also, seeing this footage of metro 2033, again, it really stands out to me how different the atmosphere is in comparison to Metro Last Light. 2033 is a lot more gritty and depressing, and also calmer and less action fueled and spiritual, and contemplating(although I liked the parts where you where
    with the Dark One on the surface, but still, you where not on your own, everything had to be told to you. It just felt less deap, and more simplistic. Because the Dark One was the one contemplating and analyzing, a lot of the things where "handed to you", instead of leaving things and morale topics to your own interpretation.
    Well, we will see how Last Light plays in the redux version :)

OT: What kind of video series is this going to be? Because to be honest, this seems like a lot of work, and all you get is the skin of Bourbon. Will it be like the life of Bourbon after Dry Station?

3. Downregulation

Downregulation Well-Known Member

That's a good question - I haven't thought of any story yet... I'll see what unfolds after experimenting with some scenes.

Here's some more shots of Bourbon with all his equipment attached... (This is a short video with clips that I may use in a final video of Bourbon life after "Dry Station").

[youtube]RaPvPZY1PEY[/youtube]