Unused Dialogue

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by didymos, May 29, 2013.

1. didymos

didymos Well-Known Member

2. brynje

brynje Well-Known Member

nice one :)

3. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

good find. thanx.

4. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Her character had potential. It's a shame she was so underdeveloped as a character, I would have much rather heard this spiel at the beginning instead of her jokes about being a good rabbit and mating with Dark Ones.

5. Her script is different in the Russian dub and she explains the reasons why she was giving you a cold shoulder in the Undercity chapter.

Hunter was her mentor and, it's safe to assume, a romantic interest. Artyom indirectly caused his death and she didn't get revenge since "she wasn't at the tower, targeting the Hive with the missiles".

6. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Her character progression still felt pretty skimpy IMO.

if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg

7. j4c0b1

j4c0b1 New Member

That could be a problem in that the story is based on a book. If the new book follows the last light story closely, and involves the relationship between Artyom and Anna it could be developed during the time your quarantine. (which i think is supposed to be longer than is shown)

8. The voice recording and mocap were done separately and that's the problem. Listen to her monologue in Quarantine level while imagining her sitting there with a thousand-yard stare.

9. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

The same can be said for nearly every character in Last Light, with the exception of Pavel and the Dark One...