Unаblе tо сhаngе Vidео sеttings ;

Discussion in 'Gigantic' started by Benoit W, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member
    Regular

Unаblе tо сhаngе Vidео sеttings ;

Саn аnyоnе hеlp mе оut plеаsе?

2. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

As of now, some video settings aren't implemented yet. You might notice it when you click into "Video Settings" and see the items marked with an asterisk. These are the settings that aren't fixed or implemented in the game yet. As far as when the developers are going to implement this, maybe after the open beta of the game. Right now, things are a bit patchy and laggy because the game isn't completed yet. Don't worry though, it will just take a couple of months more before these changes can be implemented.

3. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think that you can't change them. Well, none of us can change the video setting. It is the rule made by the developers and you can't change that. You need to wait until the set of new setting comes in the game. They will surely add the option of changing the video settings.

4. edy

edy Active Member
    Regular

Video settings are a bit peculiar for Gigantic. Can they be changed? I mean, can they change after they've been set for the game? Gigantic is strange....

5. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Since they are peculiar with Gigantic there won't be any success trying to change the settings. The developers may have to be contacted.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

You posted this a long time ago. I think by now the game has been updated or upgraded to enable video settings.