Tv and exams

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Athanas, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Can chronic TV watching make a student fail in his exams? Let us assume you are watching your favorite movie tonight and you have an exam the following day, how can someone balance that?

2. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

With due respect to such a scenario, it may be a perfect recipe for a failing exam. Not unless, the tv watching was made as a relaxation thing after having reviewed for the exam days or weeks before. But other than that, it probably can't be a balancing thing, this tv watching before a major school exam.

3. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, unless you have done some massive studying before and after, you will most likely fail at the exam.

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I try to balance between gaming and work and the study. And it helps that way. I try to make things easier for myself as much as possible though.

5. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

You won't fail unless you study ahead of watching or playing some video games. For me, I do study ahead and relax myself night before the exam.

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think limiting the TV time is necessary. Spending a lot of time on netflix is bad for many reasons. I personally think that people should watch out what they do on that.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Tv can't change your grade or make you fail in exams. It is what content you have and how you have prepared yourself for the exam. If you pass an exam it means you had all the content that was needed in that paper and if you don't it means you don't.