Top 30, 20 or 10 games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bamul, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

#41 Darkbringer, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
  2. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

3. <3>Life

<3>Life Active Member

You know, I haven't really played cods. I don't think plain shooters are my thing (with some exceptions). Closest to a war-shooter-game I have ever truly enjoyed is Hidden & Dangerous.

It's a funny thing. Even if I consider myself a game enthusiast, I have played surprisingly few games. That's how I feel, anyways. :)

lol :D

4. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

I played my very first COD ever this year. Out of principle, I rarily touch military shooters but after all these years, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about so why not start with the series' supposed black sheep: COD3.
    Immediately started playing on Veteran, thought it was fun yet infuriatingly unfair at times. It's the type of game that throws as much shit at you as possible, in the hopes of entertaining you until the end with neverending loud noises, explosions, waves of enemies, etc. It's mind-numbing, really. The most positive thing I can say about COD3 is that the soundtrack (by Jerry Goldsmith's son; Joel Goldsmith) is absolutely fantastic. Coincidentally, Joel died a day after I had completed my first playthrough of the game...
    All in all, I had a relatively good time playing it but one COD game is more than enough...

Fun fact: when carrying & shooting a 98k in COD3, the safety is always on which would make it impossible to fire the weapon in real life. How the developers failed to see this is beyond me.

#44 cerberus, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
  5. <3>Life

<3>Life Active Member

I think if I would play a CoD game, it would be Black Ops. Then again, the idea of a black ops game having little to none stealth in it already deters me from it. Anyway, I could be wrong. That's just me speculating from hearsay of the said game.

6. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

Waw was fun and I like the campaigns but I think the franchise should have ended by now but when the developers know people will carry on buying so they keep on making

#46 KhansGotKarma, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012