Quantcast

There's a mod that allows you to play online co-op with your friends!

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by SpartanScooter, Aug 15, 2015.

1. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

I know there have been many mods like that before, but this one is actually working pretty decently, and it is meant for smaller co-op sessions instead of big MMO-like servers (although it still supports them). I have tried it on steam with a friend a while back and it worked pretty great, we had a lot of fun playing it. The mod seems to be actively updated too, so if you do decide to try it, make sure to send some feedback to the developer too!

Link to the mod:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67038/?

2. ellie

ellie Member

Cool, thanks for the link I may try that.

3. Kayla Bishop

Kayla Bishop Member Regular

Thanks for the information! It looks like an awesome mod for Skyrim.

4. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

How have I never heard of this mod before? It seems too good to be true. I will go check it out right away. Thanks for the share!

5. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

That sounds awesome, but how do you split the loot? And enemies in the game are really easy even if you're just a single player, and they are also very few to merit split gaming. What do they do with these issues? And what about quests? How can they justify having TWO dragonborns alive to fulfill a destiny? Aside from the fun that it would bring, the problems with continuity would ruin the playthrough for most serious gamers though.

6. ToneyWatermeloney

ToneyWatermeloney Active Member Regular

Sounds amazing, I'm going to check it out first chance I get! :D

7. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE! Regular

I might try it out. Are there any established larger servers?