The zombies in Minecraft sound scary when they growl...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by princemubz007, Oct 11, 2012.

1. princemubz007

princemubz007 Well-Known Member

Who thinks minecraft zombies sound scary in the survival mode...imagine they are after you and you have to quickley make a house or something with defensive walls and out of no where...one pops out and starts growling...lol

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

I remember this feeling from the first times I played Minecraft. Almost shat my pants, haha. The zombies were always scary when growling, you'd never know when they'd show up :D

3. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Zombies I don't mind but creepers scare the shit out of me. Happily mining away at some stone and then all of a sudden BOOM a creeper just blew itself up while your back was to it.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Actually, the worst part is that you can actually hear the creeper before it blows up. And by the time you realize that you are hearing a "HSSSSS" behind you, there is absolutely no time to react and run away. So for one second, your heart stops and is all "GOD DAMNIT FU-" *Boom*

5. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Ahahaha that moment is just full of sheer terror and button bashing trying to avoid the inevitable. Dark times.

6. princemubz007

yes, i played minecraft on phone and the creepy sounds come out of no where...i then waste no time and make a house as quickly as i can!

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Never played Minecraft, but I can see the appeal - so I think I might get it someday... however, first I'm gonna have to finish up a bunch of other games I still have left to complete. :p

8. princemubz007

Its really addictive Bamul, you should try it out ;)