The worst games you have played this gen...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by cerberus, Oct 14, 2012.

1. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

Bad or not, at least Slender has the balls to strip the player of any ability to defend himself. Something the developers of most modern day bastardizations of "horror" wouldn't even dare to contemplate (and brief segments à la Dead Space 2/Alan Wake don't bloody count when the core gameplay mechanics for the rest of the game are based on shooting stuff).

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Yeah that is very true. It's just that game was hyped to the max. Every youtuber acted like they were scared girls playing it. And then I play and it's not very scary. :derp:

3. cerberus

It's a one-trick pony, that's for sure. Still, I'm curious to see how Slender: The Arrival ends up.

4. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

See I'm not afraid of the game it's just that I'm easily startled. When I turn around and see him that I jump up and yell because it's random and I didn't see it coming. Other wise I'm fine. I'll have to find the video of my friends playing the game since they FREAK OUT. Search kickass453 (something like that) slender gameplay. You have to go to the end to see them scream like bitches.

5. icedragon15

icedragon15 Well-Known Member

Battlefield Bad Company 2 boring not my type and crappy multiplayer andd i just dont like it kind of boring.

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I wouldn't call the Slender a one-trick pony... I would call it a dead horse, in a British "beef" burger. ;)

7. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Bad Company 2 has a great MP IMO. SP was bad, though.

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Haven't played any of the Bad Company games, but my brother has the first one and I've seen what it's like. The singleplayer was hilarious - it was a very good parody of the typical FPS "'MURRICA F*CK YEAH!" formula. The multiplayer looked really fun as well and my brother liked it a lot, but I don't think anyone plays it nowadays. :(

9. icedragon15

icedragon15 Well-Known Member

for pc it was dead last time i play it and plus not my type luckiley was on sale so i didnt lose much eheh

10. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

Hell no. I still got that shit sitting on top of my console. Nothing better than killing your own m-com in gold rush :D

11. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Probably "The You Testament".

12. cerberus

Had to look this up... Why did you even bother, this is awful. Truly awful. :lol:
    [YOUTUBE]VthnbR9HTP8[/YOUTUBE]
    That's The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning right? Only played through the wonderful original trilogy on ps1 and considered playing the new ones but ultimately decided not to; didn't want the pleasant memories of my time spent with the purple dragon to be tainted.

13. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Yeah the original spyros were beast.

14. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Defiantly Borderlands. I played as Roland on the PC and it just sucked. I didn’t even get passed the second boss because it was so bad. I found the game to be too easy (I even installed a mod were you could up the difficulty as if you were playing with three other people) and repetitive to receive such high ratings. Good thing I only got for five bucks on Amazon. :laugh:

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

That's The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning right? Only played through the wonderful original trilogy on ps1 and considered playing the new ones but ultimately decided not to; didn't want the pleasant memories of my time spent with the purple dragon to be tainted.[/QUOTE]

I just opened the drawer to find the CD-cover, and daaaaamn, that place has grown a lot of dust over the past months! :lol:
    'Twas Spyro: A Hero's Tail.

16. cerberus

A Hero's Tail is not too bad... Owned the GameCube version back in the day, I remember it being slightly furstrating at times. Far from unplayable, yet definitely a step down from the original games though.

17. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

:O Suppression made BF3 so much better and now they have basically got rid of it... One reasons I don't play BF3 as much anymore. If someone shoots at you you're going to flinch, try and find cover and be shaking with fear and adrenaline. That is why suppression was so good. BF is pretty terrible now and I only go on it occasionally(I love Battlefield: Bad Company 2 though.)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    I have not even played this game yet since I have given up on Call Of Duty. Seen my older brother play it and it's just the same old shit, seriously why do people keep on buying CoD games and the overpriced dlc?

Forza: Horizon
    How they even dared to call it Forza I will never know.

#57 VanillaToshi, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013