The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by asume5, Apr 28, 2012.

1. asume5

asume5 Active Member

anyone a fan of the show here? i read and watch both the show and comic and they are great,waiting for season 3 this fall will suck because it feels so far away.

2. kareldsouza

kareldsouza New Member

I am a big fan of in this show. i have seen this show regular basis. i never missed single episode. My all the friends are also like this show.............

3. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

I'm a huuuuge fan, but I have to wait until season 2 releases on Netflix :/

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

I've got both seasons on DVD, watched them both except from the four last episodes of season two. Gonna live a long while on these four until the fall :p The series is just awesome. I like how maximum dramatic it has become.

5. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

I watched the first season. It was okay, but quite cliche. And little things like "Let's just camp here, and set up no barriers, no guard duty" made it less realistic. But yep, it's not like zombie series have a lot of plot anyway! :)

6. I am a old fan of the comic, but I haven't seen any episodes of the show at all.

Neither can be obtained legally here though.

7. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Ranger_of_the_new_world Well-Known Member

well im kanda a fan of zombie apocalypse senario so i might give it a try. I didnt even know that something like this excisted, well we dont get a lot good in lithuania, but we have good pirates :D. So i might DL it. And i know how hard to wait something. Im still waiting for MLP FiM season 3. I hope it fall this end of the summer or else you will see me in newspappers and TV ( if you watch it, because i dont :D )

[YOUTUBE]os5TXyJlEMc[/YOUTUBE]

#7 Ranger_of_the_new_world, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
  8. ranceluci

ranceluci New Member

Awesome show but not for kids :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Wanderer

Wanderer Member

Awesome TV Series is awesome. And TWD Novel is awesome too. Just great, man! I can't stop watching it.

10. piksbisht

piksbisht Guest

Hii guys............

The Walking Dead is mine one of the favorite TV show . Its a Drama & Horror TV series . I never missed this show episode . Andrew Lincoln is mine favorite character .

11. rickybwhl

rickybwhl New Member

i watched the walking dead tv show last episode,last episode is too horror, i like horror tv show.....

Watch Six Feet Under Online for free without any downloading @ watch-six-feet-under-online.com

12. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

seen both series and must say I did like 'em a lot. it was a shock at first to see Andrew Lincoln, whom I remembered from 'This Life', playing and american sheriff.

looking forward to season 3.

13. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

Season 3 is already out in the uk on fx I think

14. ryanluis

ryanluis New Member

I am watching the The Walking Dead TV show on my pc. Guy's Its really Comedy And Drama related tv show.I'm big fan of this show. Some months ago i have started watching this show and really liking this show too.

15. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I saw an article on Yahoo that read something like this: "Fans of Walking Dead are missing out by watching only the show."

It then went on to say that the episodic game based on Walking Dead was one of the best and most popular games on the market, and at that point I think i said out loud: "Alright these people have no idea what they're talking about..."

I have watched the beginning of the first season, but am hesitant to make such a hasty commitment.

16. Skaara Dreadlocks

AAAW YEEEEH! Season three of The Walking Dead has appareantly already been released almost two weeks ago according to Wikipedia, and I've been waiting for it for so long, hah! The reason why I haven't noticed it coming out, is because I've never heard any news or anything from anywhere. I'm gonna look around and check out if I can get it as fast as possible. The trailer might be a little spoiler as it revelas the plot of the season, and it reveals who the mystical new character is, whom we barely catch a glimpse of at the end of season two.

[YOUTUBE]ShQz68Zkb3Y[/YOUTUBE]

17. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

i love this show poor hershell:pop2:

18. EdinhoGaming

EdinhoGaming Active Member

They can't simply make such a great mid season finale, and make use wait til' February...

Not that it's anything like the torture I went trough waiting for LOST, but still...

19. Skaara Dreadlocks

I know! I watched the first two seasons like any other series, but during the last episodes in season 3, I've been jumping up and down in my chair, waving my arms around and screaming lots of things and being all hysterical. I even pressed the pause button and stared into the screen like "WHAT. THE. FU*K." once :p

This show is just absolutely awesome. I totally love it.

20. EdinhoGaming

EdinhoGaming Active Member

lol :D

I actually didn't like the first couple of episodes (for one, Michonne didn't seem as scary as I pictured her at the season 2 finale...I was wrong), but ever since the Governor came into the picture, it has gotten more and more intense.

I'm really interested to see how they're going to eventually wrap up the series, though. Haven't read any of the comics so I have no clue.