The Unyielding Flood of Minecraft threads/posts

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Troubleshooting and Site Feedback' started by tinybutnotfangless, Sep 16, 2014.

1. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

When I first came to MMORPGForums.com, I enjoyed the wider array of topics in a wide range of categories. However, one of the main reasons I have visited these forums less is the flood of Minecraft threads. If you scan through the dozens upon dozens of threads on Minecraft, there are 3-4 of them that are similar to each other. So what this means is that of the 8000+ posts in the MC section, only a quarter of that is unique. I know why most people come here, but even then, I find that I cannot contribute to something that blatantly feels like cheating the generosity of the admin who created this opportunity in the first place.

I mean how many times can people ask, "What is your saddest MC moment?" or "When was your angriest moment in MC?" or "What have you lost most in one death?" <--- fictional questions, but I'm sure there are many similar ones.

Is there a way to ignore certain forum categories when using the Latest Posts' function?