The NBA Draft, like its counterparts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tinvictorg, Jun 29, 2013.

1. tinvictorg

tinvictorg New Member

The NBA Draft, like its counterparts in all other sports, is a crap-shoot. Scouts and team executives put a ton of work into it. They get all the information they can on these players. But in the end, every pick is a gamble. They make educated guesses, but they’re still just guesses.Sam & Cat Episode 4 || Sam & Cat Episode 4 || Sam & Cat Episode 4 || Zero Hour (2012) Episode 7 || Zero Hour (2012) Episode 7 || 666 Park Avenue Episode 11 || 666 Park Avenue Episode 11 || A Place To Call Home Episode 10 || A Place To Call Home Episode 10 || Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2 Episode 15 || Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2 Episode 15 || Top Gear Season 20 Episode 1It’s impossible to know how a young man and his skills will translate to the NBA. Anything anyone says the day after the draft is really meaningless, and nobody knows a thing until these guys put on their jerseys and play in games.Top Gear Season 20 Episode 1 || Top Gear Season 20 Episode 1 || The Returned Episode 4 || The Returned Episode 4 || The White Queen Episode 3 || The White Queen Episode 3 || Doctor Who: The Doctors Revisited Episode 6 || Doctor Who: The Doctors Revisited Episode 6 || Doctor Who: The Doctors Revisited Episode 6 || Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2 || Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2 || Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2The Knicks executives have watched these players and talked to them face-to-face. I go mostly off what I’ve seen of these guys on television (I watched a number of Michigan games),Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2 || Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2 || Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2 || Big Brother (US) Season 15 Episode 2 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Dexter Season 8 Episode 1 || Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5research, and what I’ve read from reporters and scouts in the industry that really do their homework. I trust general manager Glen Grunwald as a talent evaluator. A couple of years ago I was wrong about Iman Shumpert, and I hope I’m wrong once again, this time about Tim Hardaway Jr.Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 || Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 || Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 || Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 || Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 || Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 || Drop Dead Diva Season 5 Episode 2 || Drop Dead Diva Season 5 Episode 2 || Drop Dead Diva Season 5 Episode 2 || Drop Dead Diva Season 5 Episode 2 || True Blood Season 6 Episode 3 || Watch Fast And Furious 6 Online || Watch The Hangover 3 Online || Watch Iron Man 3 Online || Watch The Purge Online || Watch Man Of Steel Online || Watch Monsters University Online || Watch This Is the End Online || Watch World War Z Online || Watch The Internship Online