The name is Pioneer

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by Pioneer, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Pioneer

Pioneer Member

Hello everyone in this forum, Its my good luck that i am here with all of you.... You can call me Pioneer, The name showing my too much interest in pc games, So how did I get started with MMOs? Honestly I've always had mixed feelings about them and haven't tried all that many. I have played World of Warcraft and enjoyed the original Guild Wars as well.

A little about myself in game: I've played MMOs for about 2-3 years now. I currently play Rift and I also like to occasionally play FPS games. I've played MMOs for about 6-7 years now. I currently play Rift and I also like to occasionally play FPS games. and I've been looking for a new MMO.

A little about myself in real life: I love music, soft music romantic music, I really enjoy playing video games.

Anyways, thank you guys for making this site, I'm proud to say I was one of the first to register on the forum.

2. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Looks like a lot of you guys come from rift! I only got to play the beta for rift.
    I wasn't really able to get engaged into the game. I just wasn't feeling it due to how the skills were done, it just felt poorly done even though you had so many options.

However the actual rifts were awesome, though i do believe the dynamic events in GW2 will blow it out the water. :p
    I wouldn't say it was a bad game. Just not my cup of tea. :) & Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

3. cjonns55

cjonns55 Member

i came from rift as well

4. Harry

Harry Member

I got started in gaming with World Of Warcraft.
    World Of Warcraft is a great game.
    I also played other games but those were on entertainment consoles. :)

5. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

Same exact story. Got into the Rift closed beta, enjoyed it's theme and what they were trying for, did not enjoy the game. I'd still say its better than WoW though.

Anyways, welcome Pio

6. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Active Member

How was Rift? How did you get in beta. Usually beta's are very hard to get into. I was trying to get into a beta for a game before but was unable. I hope to get in any beta because I love to see what bugs there are.

7. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Yep i can't explain it i just felt like something was missing from the game. Seems like GW2 will do what they tried and much much more.

Rift was handing them out for free & welcome.

8. GamingOn

GamingOn Active Member

-edit my bad, didn't even know it was out x_x

9. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Active Member

Yeah gamingon get with the news already.. It's out and you can buy it now. :D So go get it and tell me what other kind of rpg games to you like I know a good network at http://mmrpg.net :)