The name is Akibzihan( MMO Game freak)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by Akibzihan, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Akibzihan

Akibzihan Member

Hi everyone.The unbitable knight of MMo Games , Akibzihan Is here to taste the thrill of guild wars.I am very lucky to find the perfect place which will guide me to play guild wars. My fascination for games started when I was 12 . i have been playing MMO games for last 2 years.Call of duty , 9Dragons and Age of Empires Online games are my favorite.
    Now let me tell u about myself. I am an ordinary college student. I usually spend my leisure time playing games. Online games has added a new taste to my gaming life. I am desperately waiting to play guild war.
    Its really a great opportunity to get all the news and updates about this game in this website.
    I just want to thank the admin and the members of this forum for making such an awesome site. Tank You.

2. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Hello Akibizihan, I hope you enjoy your stay here! I have played 9Dragons way back.. when it was released by Acclaim lol, good days.

3. cjonns55

cjonns55 Member

haha good ol days right

4. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Active Member

My favorite are just online games not MMOs I don't play many MMOs because my laptop doesn't allow me to. :(