The last thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Darkbringer, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

I didn't know you speak russian, how'd you learn it? Is it so similar to Polish that it's easily understandable/learnable?

Yeeeeah, I am so not looking forward to the first time I tip over my brand spankin' new shiny bike :sad:

Btw, buying a helmet is something I have to do as well. At first I thought It was just gonna get a relatively cheap one, but several people have convinced me that it really is worth the money when buying a proper and expensive one, and not worth the little money if you buy a cheap one. So I've been lookin' round, and found this one. I'm thinking I need a full-protection helmet, but it doesn't really fit with the style of the bike and clothing, although this one actually does, and it's got a lot of good reviews :)

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I learned the Cyrillic script on my own when I was 14, since then I've just been sort of passively learning more and more naturally as I read short texts in Russian and communicated using the language online. I still don't know it anywhere near as well as a native person and my English is much better, but I can use it a fair bit. And yes, Polish and Russian are quite similar which is what makes learning it quite easier than it would be for a German for example, but at this point I think I know more thanks to what I've learned rather than just similarities. :)

Looking good, it's gonna fit the rest of the suit and the bike nicely.

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Just traded in my 2010 F-150 xlt for a 2015 VW golf gti coupe! Drove 7 hours to meet the guy half way.

It was just what I was looking for and what are the odds I'd find one on Pluto for such low cosmic prices! Prime luck.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Nice! I never cared much for the Golf cause I think it looks so standard, and it's a coupe, but the GTI version changes that and makes it look reeeeal awesome. Personally I like it a lot. Why switch from a 4x4 pickup truck to a coupe though?

5. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Really, the last thing I bought was some tenders and fries.